12-02-18 05:38 AM
    My Keyone stuck on ABC322.
    And I have to choose between Note 9 and S9+

So bye BlackBerry
    12-03-18 07:45 AM
    Hi Friends,

Am confused whether to buy Key2 or Note 8
    Coming from a passport, Key 2 seemed no brainer to me
    But spacebar issue, bad camera with Key 2 and amazing looks and camera of Note 8 seems to have made me thought to consider note 8

till few days back, I was off strong opinion that the glass slabs are mere specs luring customers to fall in its trap. And lately I seem to be falling in the trap, only thing holding me back is that I simply hate typing on glass.

Please advise with your wise thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    One has pen one has keyboard.....its a no brainer!!!
    the_boon likes this.
    12-07-18 09:39 AM
    The S pen tablets used to have fantastic handwriting recognition. Then they pushed an update and made the recognition absolutely horrible and actually unusable. However, some note taking apps work very well with the Samsung Note tablets. For this reason, I use the Note 8 for non-phone tasks, and the Q10 for phone and texting.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-18 12:04 AM
    The S pen tablets used to have fantastic handwriting recognition. Then they pushed an update and made the recognition absolutely horrible and actually unusable. However, some note taking apps work very well with the Samsung Note tablets. For this reason, I use the Note 8 for non-phone tasks, and the Q10 for phone and texting.

Posted via CB10
    I could never carry two phones.
    12-09-18 02:55 AM
    Specifically, I have a Galaxy Tab with S pen. It is WIFI only, and I have never (or could) used it as a phone. I use it as a teaching tool and for a mobile Internet source. I believe in simplicity for my phone and only 4 months ago I was still using a flip phone.

Even smartphone screens are too small for me. If I need Internet I need at least a tablet, and often a desktop or laptop.

So, I don't carry two phones, but the tablet is bulky if I'm not going to need Internet access.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-18 10:41 AM
    Even smartphone screens are too small for me.
    So smartphone screens like even the Note 9 are too small, but you were just fine on a flip phone lol ?

12-10-18 05:18 AM
    I never used the flip phone for anything but a mobile phone. I don't text much, even with my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-18 01:46 PM
    Depends on the user. I am a writer by trade, and I do quite well on a glass slab. I was on OG PKB warrior too... I wore out the keys on several Curves LOL.

But yes, folks who want to can get away with writing accurately and quickly on slab devices. I rely on swipe keyboards though.
    And a nice bit with blackberry keyone and key2 is that you can use both the physical keyboard and the virtual keyboard for swipe.
    12-20-19 12:15 AM
109 ... 345