Anyone know of any way to turn up the intensity of vibration on the Key2? I have tried several different holster cases, and each time, when on vibrate, I find I have missed messages. This means I must keep the ring on when I'm outside, or walking around indoors. I never had to do that with any previous Blackberry. Any ideas?
    09-04-18 08:20 AM
    Anyone know of any way to turn up the intensity of vibration on the Key2? I have tried several different holster cases, and each time, when on vibrate, I find I have missed messages. This means I must keep the ring on when I'm outside, or walking around indoors. I never had to do that with any previous Blackberry. Any ideas?
    I think it has been years since any phone had vibrations strong enough to do anything but make some noise when laying on a table or such.
    My old Blackberrys would cause me to jump because the vibrations were so strong, not anymore.
    09-04-18 08:26 AM
    I was thinking of looking for the thinnest case i could find!
    09-04-18 08:27 AM
    The KEY2's vibration motor is miles ahead of the KEYone's, that's for sure
    09-04-18 09:08 AM
    I think it has been years since any phone had vibrations strong enough to do anything but make some noise when laying on a table or such.
    My old Blackberrys would cause me to jump because the vibrations were so strong, not anymore.
    I noticed the same moving from the Classic to the K2. I never have ringer on. Should my phone go off in a Court hearing, it will likely be confiscated. NG.

Not a risk want to take.
    09-04-18 02:33 PM
    My vibration is TOO much. It sounds like the vibration motor is rubbing against the speaker or something. Sounds horrible. BBMo has a replacement in the mail for warranty. I just hope I don't get one with a bad space bar, since mine seems perfect.
    09-05-18 09:24 AM