The product is sold out on both Amazon and Best Buy. I guess the price was too low.

Not sold out yet. Fifteen left per Amazon USA site.
    04-20-19 08:04 AM
    Not sold out yet. Fifteen left per Amazon USA site.
    That's new product I guess. It was sold out yesterday on both Amazon and Best Buy.
    04-20-19 08:05 AM
    The product is sold out on both Amazon and Best Buy. I guess the price was too low.

Not sold out yet. Fifteen left per Amazon USA site. BestBuy still available..
    04-20-19 08:06 AM
    We gave them Hockey, the BlackBerry and their funniest stars! What's the discount on smuggling?
    I reside on the Canadian side too, my friend.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    04-20-19 08:36 AM
    You heading "over the river" Nucks? Your gas tank needs a fill up I bet?
    Always. Especially now with the carbon tax BS. Costed me $65 to fill up my Jetta the other day!
    04-20-19 08:36 AM
    Not sold out yet. Fifteen left per Amazon USA site. BestBuy still available..
    Come on Chuck hit the buy button. We all know you want to!
    04-20-19 09:59 AM
    This is the UK version. The USA version is still available for $699 with 15 pieces left
    Yes was aware UK version yet this is what came up on Amazon Canada. Either way seeing prices such as this pop up does not an ounce of good.
    04-20-19 11:03 AM
    If only keyboard was red like red passport I would jump on it.
    04-20-19 11:17 AM
    Yes was aware UK version yet this is what came up on Amazon Canada. Either way seeing prices such as this pop up does not an ounce of good.
    But what's the solution? People selling merchandise independently on Amazon at market prices is the free enterprise system.. BlackBerry Mobile can't legally prohibit someone else from selling merchandise legally purchased from BlackBerry Mobile to begin with. BlackBerry Mobile got paid...
    04-20-19 11:49 AM
    But what's the solution? People selling merchandise independently on Amazon at market prices is the free enterprise system.. BlackBerry Mobile can't legally prohibit someone else from selling merchandise legally purchased from BlackBerry Mobile to begin with. BlackBerry Mobile got paid...
    I'm gathering if BBMo could find a way to "bring it" in a timely manner after an announce rather than letting things go almost eerily silent for month(s) would be one solution. Their trickle effect approach just entices too many bad vibes in my opinion.

I know BBMo is small only catering to a niche market yet since the KEYone my perception is things are definitely worsening rather than improving. Personally, I haven't seen anything to-date that tells me BBMo is working to overcome any hurdles "BlackBerry of Old" put in front of them.
    04-20-19 12:35 PM
    I'm gathering if BBMo could find a way to "bring it" in a timely manner after an announce rather than letting things go almost eerily silent for month(s) would be one solution. Their trickle effect approach just entices too many bad vibes in my opinion.

I know BBMo is small only catering to a niche market yet since the KEYone my perception is things are definitely worsening rather than improving. Personally, I haven't seen anything to-date that tells me BBMo is working to overcome any hurdles "BlackBerry of Old" put in front of them.
    But the very sales listings you protest are how retailers cultivate their niche reputation into more sales. BBMo isn’t realistically expecting to sell millions upon millions of PKB devices. It’s attempting to build a brand reputation and probably more their own than BB itself. Perhaps more for another TCT brand like Palm or new completely.
    04-20-19 03:12 PM
    But the very sales listings you protest are how retailers cultivate their niche reputation into more sales. BBMo isn’t realistically expecting to sell millions upon millions of PKB devices. It’s attempting to build a brand reputation and probably more their own than BB itself. Perhaps more for another TCT brand like Palm or new completely.
    We're not talking about something like a Porsche Design where the intended market is truly niche but umm OK. And I'm not so sure BBMo is realistically expecting much of anything going by what I've seen as it has appeared to have gotten worse. If I were betting it's more like biding time until their contract is up.
    04-20-19 07:04 PM
    Or Blackberry fans are nuts.
    04-20-19 07:19 PM
    Or Blackberry fans are nuts.
    10 units available won't last that long!
    04-20-19 09:36 PM
    It's because the Canadians are too picky

/S !!!!! LMAO
    Agreed, we would never have voted for Trump if had ran for office here.
    04-20-19 10:48 PM
    Hmmm, Alberta just voted in a mini version for Premier.
    04-21-19 12:13 AM
    hi
    you can purchase the red edition in Canada on www.pdaplaza.ca website
    04-21-19 03:13 AM
    That's OK. The silent majority is happy with him. I'll take anybody but idiot politicians who've never been an anything but government and the free handout types.
    04-21-19 05:50 AM
    I've given up, quite frankly. If my business isn't as important as anyone else's then I'm not sure why I should continue waiting. I've asked BBMo 2 or 3 times as to a timeline and they have never responded, not even with a 'we'll let you know'.
    Last edited by A Noise Annoys; 04-21-19 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Clarity
    04-21-19 09:01 AM
    hi
    you can purchase the red edition in Canada on www.pdaplaza.ca website
    But that's not the NA variant. It's the imported BBF100-6.
    04-21-19 09:17 AM
    But that's not the NA variant. It's the imported BBF100-6.
    What's the model they're selling on bestbuy.com? They don't specify.
    04-21-19 05:03 PM
    The recent Amazon.com and Bestbuy.com listings are for the correct BBF100-2.
    04-21-19 05:07 PM
    They don’t. They list the frequencies (if correct) but I’d be careful.
    04-21-19 05:10 PM
    That's OK. The silent majority is happy with him. I'll take anybody but idiot politicians who've never been an anything but government and the free handout types.
    Not silent enough for our Canadian tastes and pallets!
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-21-19 06:51 PM
    Not silent enough for our Canadian tastes and pallets!
    If you’re going to play the superior card, I believe it’s spelled palates. Us white trash deplorables prefer wooden pallets as it’s something burned with couches at West Virginia Mountaineers football game tailgate party. Of course, you’re my friend here so I wasn’t offended ;-) LOL
    Bob80220 likes this.
    04-21-19 06:58 PM
86 1234