Good bye Blackberry!Been waiting too long for the K3! Now using the Huawei P30Pro!
    04-18-19 12:08 PM
    04-18-19 12:16 PM
    Good bye Blackberry!Been waiting too long for the K3! Now using the Huawei P30Pro!
    https://forums.crackberry.com/genera...thread-260887/
    Trouveur and Rico4you like this.
    04-18-19 12:33 PM
    Same here in germany. But i already miss pkb
    04-18-19 12:58 PM
    Lol it hasn't even been a year yet since the KEY2 came out.

Huawei also took about a year from P20 pro to P30 pro.
    jmorgan456 and PantherBlitz like this.
    04-18-19 01:07 PM
    I wanted to try something new after key 1 and 2. amazing camera. but for me less easier to handle and more to swipe than using great shortcuts. so for me only the camera is superior. still not sure to quit k2
    04-18-19 01:19 PM
    04-18-19 02:18 PM
    I'm amazed at how powerful the P30 Pro is and is actually much faster than the K2. If and when the K3 comes out, I'll switch back. But for now it's an all touch for me. I do miss the super convenient keyboard shortcuts.
    Same here in germany. But i already miss pkb
    04-18-19 02:21 PM
    I'm amazed at how powerful the P30 Pro is and is actually much faster than the K2. If and when the K3 comes out, I'll switch back. But for now it's an all touch for me. I do miss the super convenient keyboard shortcuts.
    By powerful you mean processor speed? Do you really find that you need that difference in power ?

I think it's mostly the display and camera that are way ahead of the KEY2.
    04-18-19 02:27 PM
    Well yeah I'd course i want faster CPU speed. The device device seems much much more speadier. When your doing a few things, the speed for me makes a difference in how i use the device.
    By powerful you mean processor speed? Do you really find that you need that difference in power ?

krazyatom likes this.
    04-18-19 03:26 PM

Well keyone is so slow compared to k2 so power does matter for me.
    04-18-19 04:24 PM
    Well I guess you value different things I am double carrying an s10 dual SIM and a key2 dual SIM and as soon as wifi calling is usable I will drop my s10.. Soo many great features with terrible battery and poor usability can't wait to drop the s10 that costed me 920€
    04-18-19 04:54 PM
    Well I guess you value different things I am double carrying an s10 dual SIM and a key2 dual SIM and as soon as wifi calling is usable I will drop my s10.. Soo many great features with terrible battery and poor usability can't wait to drop the s10 that costed me 920€
    Are you dual carrying because of better camera in S10? K2 should be perfectly fine.
    04-18-19 04:55 PM
    Are you dual carrying because of better camera in S10? K2 should be perfectly fine.
    Well the camera is NOT perfect on key2 by any standard but I don't care for that,yeh reason I have two phones right now Is that wifi calling for my business is essential as I travel a lot and s10 does it perfect unlike key2. I care about perfect phone calls and wifi calling and care for bb hub my s10 is basically skinned as a bb
    04-18-19 05:12 PM
    Well the camera is NOT perfect on key2 by any standard but I don't care for that,yeh reason I have two phones right now Is that wifi calling for my business is essential as I travel a lot and s10 does it perfect unlike key2. I care about perfect phone calls and wifi calling and care for bb hub my s10 is basically skinned as a bb
    BlackBerry Android probably will never support wifi calling so you may have carry two phones. Good luck!
    04-18-19 05:19 PM
    I will keep using the key2 untl the key3 is released. forget about the glass screens also the email hub is awesome cheers
    the_boon likes this.
    04-18-19 06:34 PM
    That means you could be carrying up to 4 Sims at a time (not sure why anyone would need that lol).

The S10 is just another slab, and it's good at what slabs are good at (big OLED screen, IP rating etc) but just like any other slab, it's gonna suck to type on it.

Hope BBMo wows us with the KEY3 with a better camera and OIS) as good as 2017 flagships is not unreasonable in 2020) as well as a Samsung OLED that extends down to the nav buttons, this should narrow the gap considerably as far as advantages of slabs that are lacking in current KEY devices.
    From there, make it IP rated by copying Priv's PKB design and it will strip away one more reason to dual carry a slab along.
    04-18-19 06:57 PM
    That means you could be carrying up to 4 Sims at a time (not sure why anyone would need that lol).

The S10 is just another slab, and it's good at what slabs are good at (big OLED screen, IP rating etc) but just like any other slab, it's gonna suck to type on it.

Hope BBMo wows us with the KEY3 with a better camera and OIS) as good as 2017 flagships is not unreasonable in 2020) as well as a Samsung OLED that extends down to the nav buttons, this should narrow the gap considerably as far as advantages of slabs that are lacking in current KEY devices.
    From there, make it IP rated by copying Priv's PKB design and it will strip away one more reason to dual carry a slab along.
    Agree 100% I don't need 4 sim only need two and one of which on wifi calling. My real dream woudl be a key3 in passport form factor
    04-18-19 08:30 PM
    wait the phone is still so new and you have jumped? maybe you should stop being so wasteful. I mean **** it has not even quite been 9 months.
    04-19-19 01:38 AM
    BlackBerry Android probably will never support wifi calling so you may have carry two phones. Good luck!
    What the hell are you talking about? Wifi calling is a carrier issue not a BlackBerry Mobile issue. I have it on Rogers for my Key2
    Attached Thumbnails No Longer Using K2-93557.jpg  
    04-19-19 01:40 AM
    Chances are you will go back to key2. After a while the new toy think dissappear and the missing of the keyboard start. At least is what continuously happen to me every time I switch to a Huawei Mate 10.
    the_boon likes this.
    04-19-19 03:53 AM
    Chances are you will go back to key2. After a while the new toy think dissappear and the missing of the keyboard start. At least is what continuously happen to me every time I switch to a Huawei Mate 10.
    Well I'm hoping I don't get keyboard wishes. So far I'm loving the Huawei P30Pro. Super fast and Android Pie really is making a huge difference for me. BUT what I have found is a few issues. No headset outlet and Android Pie is not compatible with the older Pebble watch app so now my pebble watch is moot. I also can't connect my android smartwatch.
    04-19-19 12:50 PM
    What the hell are you talking about? Wifi calling is a carrier issue not a BlackBerry Mobile issue. I have it on Rogers for my Key2
    Sometimes but not always.

It's often difficult to figure out whose fault it is when it's not there. Sometimes carrier policy, sometimes BBm may decide it's too difficult to implement a certain carrier's wfc specifications.

For whatever reason, it just doesn't work in a lot of places.
    04-19-19 01:12 PM
    I have it as well on my Rogers K2 and works amazing actually.
    Sometimes but not always.

It's often difficult to figure out whose fault it is when it's not there. Sometimes carrier policy, sometimes BBm may decide it's too difficult to implement a certain carrier's wfc specifications.

For whatever reason, it just doesn't work in a lot of places.
    04-19-19 01:23 PM
    I don't intend to ever go the Huawei route myself, but stuff like this is pretty cool:

Certainly makes one wonder why BBMo can't do MUCH better with its BlackBerry cameras when this is where the technology is at these days!
    04-19-19 05:43 PM
31 12