I emailed Incipio and got this back....

Jul 13, 10:58 AM CDT
    Thank you for you interest! Unfortunately, we do not have any plans for a Blackberry Key2 case at this time, but I'll be sure to pass your interest along to our product team for consideration.

Kind regards,

Mike | Customer Support

This, sadly, makes it extremely unlikely that I will buy a Key 2 since there simply aren't any similarly-protective (yet reasonably priced and available) cases available.

07-13-18 11:36 AM
    Plenty of good cases will be made in the next several months. Buy a case to hold you over until you see something you like.
    anon(10429275) likes this.
    07-13-18 11:37 AM
    Incipio isn't the only company making a case that will protect the KEY2. Matter of fact, theirs are always really bulky anyway
    07-13-18 12:59 PM
    I wonder why Incipio is backing out on key2. They always had blackberry cases. I thought they made tons of money on Incipio k1 cases.
    07-13-18 01:08 PM
    I emailed Incipio and got this back....

This, sadly, makes it extremely unlikely that I will buy a Key 2 since there simply aren't any similarly-protective (yet reasonably priced and available) cases available.

I got the same reply from them on twitter when I asked about one. I've got some cheap case coming until Incipio or Seidio makes one.
    07-13-18 06:44 PM
    Incipio isn't the only company making a case that will protect the KEY2. Matter of fact, theirs are always really bulky anyway
    Which one are you referring to? My current one for the KeyOne is solid but pretty thin.
    07-13-18 06:45 PM
    Incipio seems more on the thicker side.
    07-14-18 11:59 PM
    I wonder why Incipio is backing out on key2. They always had blackberry cases. I thought they made tons of money on Incipio k1 cases.
    Not a KEY2 but... Incipio had two cases available for Motion with a third on the way. Then out of the blue, and after only a few months, they dumped the potential third offering before ever releasing and the black variant as well, seemed to happen all too quickly. The remaining case is only available through them unlike the black which saw a few 3rd party sellers. So no surprise they've not come onboard w/KEY2.
    07-15-18 01:22 AM
    Definitely not tons of money. Only 850,000 KeyOnes were sold and how many of those people bought an Incipio case?
    07-15-18 01:30 AM
    Incipio seems more on the thicker side.
    Definitely are but they are for those that want and/or require an extra amount of protection which a simple TPU case cannot provide.
    07-15-18 01:30 AM
    No they aren't but you won't get the same level of protection either with the majority of other cases. Targeted towards a different type of user.
    07-15-18 01:38 AM
    Plenty on Amazon...
    07-15-18 08:36 AM
    Agree thicker is better, but I also don't like to rock a bulge in pants pockets.
    07-15-18 03:42 PM
    Agree thicker is better, but I also don't like to rock a bulge in pants pockets.
    I hear a bulge can have its advantages LOL

On a serious note though... I rarely put my phone's in pant pockets, specifically jeans. Occasionally will in the rear if we need both hands for a brief moment but mostly they are holstered (w/case) - front if I'm wearing shorts or something else loose fitting though. Also like cases that protect the camera lens(es) too and noticing not all thin cases do that job well especially with certain phones... My Huawei P20 Pro is a case in point with its protruding lenses. So although the Incipio case for the Motion adds some bulk and heft I'll take that any day over what some others provide as my type of work can be very harsh on such things. Rather the case take the arse kicking as phone's are getting just too dang expensive now, and I like keeping my devices in tip-top shape as well.
    07-15-18 04:35 PM
    Maybe cause they didn't make any money off them lol
    07-15-18 04:49 PM
    You guys check the Tudia dual case on amazon now. Looks like the Incipio but there's no blue I'm waiting on it to arrive.
    07-18-18 07:30 PM
    Loved the dualpro on my blackberry z10. Habent seen any real good cases for a bb device in a while

Posted via CB10
    07-18-18 08:03 PM