I've just gone from a Bold to a KEY2 and am confused by something that happened as I was getting my new smartphone set up. I downloaded and installed four apps from Google Play - WhatsApp, Weather Network, WeChat and Facebook. All opened and are operating fine but, unlike the other three, no Facebook icon appeared on my home screen.

To open FB I'm either having to use the Apps/Widgets/Shortcuts icon and then tap on FB, or a speed key, which I have programmed successfully. But can't figure out why no FB icon on home screen.
    09-09-18 10:37 PM
    Uninstall it and reinstall it. Or check and see if you hid it. - https://crackberry.com/how-hide-unhi...berry-launcher
    09-10-18 01:50 PM
    I've just gone from a Bold to a KEY2 and am confused by something that happened as I was getting my new smartphone set up. I downloaded and installed four apps from Google Play - WhatsApp, Weather Network, WeChat and Facebook. All opened and are operating fine but, unlike the other three, no Facebook icon appeared on my home screen.

To open FB I'm either having to use the Apps/Widgets/Shortcuts icon and then tap on FB, or a speed key, which I have programmed successfully. But can't figure out why no FB icon on home screen.
    Did you look in the app drawer?
    09-10-18 02:14 PM
    Uninstalled and reinstalled. Icon has appeared. Thanks.
    09-10-18 11:21 PM