I received my Key2 in August-September 2018. I had preordered online so I was early.

Since I got it in hand, I have had almost no problems. Well, other than the fingerprint sensor frequently not working.

All of my issues come from Android not BlackBerry-TCL.

I would absolutely buy this phone again. Is is as good for typing as my Classic? No. Is it as good for sound and video as my Priv? No. But it is still a dang good phone and has met my expectations.
    the_boon and Linto988 like this.
    02-05-21 09:03 AM
    And this sums up why there aren't many BlackBerry phones anymore, just not much of a market for devices that deliver... almost.
    02-05-21 10:15 AM
    And this sums up why there aren't many BlackBerry phones anymore, just not much of a market for devices that deliver... almost.
    I submit all phones have limitations. None are perfect. This one does I need and almost everything I want.

I can think of no other phone that delivers everything I need.
    02-05-21 10:49 AM
    Glad to see yours has survived 2.5 years of use with the only thing breaking being the fingerprint sensor.
    Does the spacebar insert a space each and every time?
    If yes, then it's proof that not every KEY2 will develop that issue, cause 2.5 years of constant use and typing is definitely putting the thing through its paces.

Congrats!

Only thing I could suggest is a battery replacement after all that time.
    02-05-21 02:34 PM
    If yes, then it's proof that not every KEY2 will develop that issue,
    We know that already though. Mine that I just recently retired never had an issue after close to two years of heavy use. I recently bought one for a friend that was used for 1.5 years also without issue. The one I'm on now hasn't given me any headaches either so far...
    the_boon likes this.
    02-05-21 04:17 PM
    We know that already though. Mine that I just recently retired never had an issue after close to two years of heavy use. I recently bought one for a friend that was used for 1.5 years also without issue. The one I'm on now hasn't given me any headaches either so far...
    On the flip side, I wonder if there are any silver KEYones made before July 2017 that still didn't have their screen fall off.
    02-06-21 09:19 PM
    On the flip side, I wonder if there are any silver KEYones made before July 2017 that still didn't have their screen fall off.
    The one conites' wife is using... or was using - bought on launch day I think he said once. So there's at least one lol.
    02-06-21 10:10 PM
    The one conites' wife is using... or was using - bought on launch day I think he said once. So there's at least one lol.
    Wow. Good memory.

Although true, she moved on to a Nokia 5.3 a while back.
    02-06-21 10:40 PM