Hi there
    Just got a new key2. I have all updates performed and all settings done. I added my main email account to hub, which is a hotmail account. When I click on any email that was sent even one day ago, it will open but just says "loading message" . It never loads though. I've tried the usual resets, deleting and re adding account, changing from push to 10 minute sync, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    ****edit
    I now realize that is also won't download attachments, and it won't allow me to send emails. It has the clock icon indicating that it is in the queue to send, but isn't sending right now. I've confirmed that I am connected to a Wi-Fi network (all other internet entities work on my phone) but hotmail seems to be somewhat disconnected from internet services.
    08-09-19 03:55 AM
    assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated
    08-09-19 06:36 AM
    Hi there
    Just got a new key2. I have all updates performed and all settings done. I added my main email account to hub, which is a hotmail account. When I click on any email that was sent even one day ago, it will open but just says "loading message" . It never loads though. I've tried the usual resets, deleting and re adding account, changing from push to 10 minute sync, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    ****edit
    I now realize that is also won't download attachments, and it won't allow me to send emails. It has the clock icon indicating that it is in the queue to send, but isn't sending right now. I've confirmed that I am connected to a Wi-Fi network (all other internet entities work on my phone) but hotmail seems to be somewhat disconnected from internet services.
    Have you tried a factory reset?
    08-09-19 06:56 AM
    Have you tried a factory reset?
    Yes I have. It's a brand new phone but I tried that anyway. The funny thing is, is that I just received the email notifying about your crack berry reply. So I can receive emails but I cannot send or open ones received yesterday or earlier.
    08-09-19 07:03 AM
    can you send and open emails in the Microsoft Outlook application?
    08-09-19 08:00 AM
    I don't have the outlook app installed. should I install it for testing purposes?
    08-09-19 08:15 AM
    I don't have the outlook app installed. should I install it for testing purposes?
    I would... be a few bug in the HUB+ recently.
    08-09-19 08:23 AM
    I would... be a few bug in the HUB+ recently.
    I installed outlook. No issues with hotmail with that app. So the issue lies with hub. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Any other ideas? Am I possibly setting up my hotmail account improperly thru hub?
    08-09-19 08:29 AM
    I installed outlook. No issues with hotmail with that app. So the issue lies with hub. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Any other ideas? Am I possibly setting up my hotmail account improperly thru hub?
    I had to sign up to hopefully assist with this issue. I don't have a bb anymore, was so sad that I couldn't get an updated dtek, but my dad has a key2 and he has issues!

But I do have the hub installed on my samsung and had a similar issue. What solved the problem was doing a factory reset on just google and clicking the three dots to stop the auto update for chrome https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...es/td-p/419843

After doing that, I can reply to all my accounts without issue - hotmail, gmail, outlook.
    08-12-19 06:58 AM
    Try to change e-mail server setting? Or try change/use different sync time frame in general setting of phone. To see if there has any change?
    08-14-19 04:26 AM
    hi, pls try to delete the hotmail account from hub and recreate the account, but this time try doing manual imap setup.
    08-14-19 06:25 AM
    also with hotmail, you will receive an email from them that recommends using their outlook app, but must select to continue using other app instead. if you overlook this e-mail prompt, then the other app (HUB) is blocked from sending. You may need to delete and reinstall hotmail to receive prompt/email notice again. (also good to look on your pc/laptop where you get hotmail also for the incoming notice, that way you do not miss it)
    08-14-19 06:39 AM