It's my first blackberry and I'm enjoying it very much but the ear speaker is making like a interference noise similar to a computer disc being read.
    It can be heard at any moment except while I'm using the camera (ear speaker goes completely silent), gets terribly worse when I'm using the screen and when I'm not using the screen the squeaking noise is reduced but still very audible.
    I tried a solution that worked for some people which was to put my mouth on the ear speaker and blow in and suck out but it didn't work, tried factory resetting too.

Any help would be appreciated.
    04-28-19 12:30 PM
    You would be better to get a replacement device. I wouldn't put up with that and it may get worse.
    04-28-19 01:52 PM
    You would be better to get a replacement device. I wouldn't put up with that and it may get worse.
    ^^^ This....

Bob
    04-28-19 02:01 PM
    It's my first blackberry and I'm enjoying it very much but the ear speaker is making like a interference noise similar to a computer disc being read.
    It can be heard at any moment except while I'm using the camera (ear speaker goes completely silent), gets terribly worse when I'm using the screen and when I'm not using the screen the squeaking noise is reduced but still very audible.
    I tried a solution that worked for some people which was to put my mouth on the ear speaker and blow in and suck out but it didn't work, tried factory resetting too.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Where did you purchase it from?
    04-28-19 02:26 PM
    How do I contact their support? I bought a 100-6 model from a big ebay seller from the US but I'm currently in Brazil.
    04-28-19 02:27 PM
    if you purchased it via ebay you can contact the seller via ebay for a exchange or refund
    jamesharmeling and Bob80220 like this.
    04-28-19 02:31 PM