I'm in the market for a new key2 128GB. Seems that it's out of stock everywhere and those who do have it in stock is asking for ridiculous prices.

Anyone know a place still selling new ket2 128GB with international shipping?

Also for anyone with a key2 right now, hold on to it. It's a bit of a collector's piece.
    07-23-20 01:31 PM
    Try PDA Plaza.
    07-23-20 02:23 PM
    I'm in the market for a new key2 128GB. Seems that it's out of stock everywhere and those who do have it in stock is asking for ridiculous prices.

Anyone know a place still selling new ket2 128GB with international shipping?

Also for anyone with a key2 right now, hold on to it. It's a bit of a collector's piece.
    Don't forget, all officially-sanctioned sales of BlackBerry Mobile devices end Aug 31st.
    stephenabm likes this.
    07-23-20 02:55 PM
    Try PDA Plaza.
    Thanks for this. It's 50 percent more expensive than what I bought it for but can't complain!
    07-25-20 05:00 AM
    Where did you get it from?
    07-25-20 06:46 AM
    I looked at it on PDAPlaza, but after looking at the price, I'm electing to go in a new direction. It's too pricey for a 2+ year old phone that won't be getting updates for much longer.

This is a sad way for Blackberry to end.
    07-25-20 08:41 AM
    I looked at it on PDAPlaza, but after looking at the price, I'm electing to go in a new direction. It's too pricey for a 2+ year old phone that won't be getting updates for much longer.

This is a sad way for Blackberry to end.
    What’s sad about it? Pretty impressive actually ...
    07-25-20 01:06 PM
    Sad that Blackberry has come to an end. In some ways, it was still a leader in a holistic business-oriented approach to phones, but now that there really isn't anything forthcoming, Blackberry has come to an end. Equally, I think that the apps that they've got will only be supported for a short period before they'll retire those too.

What's impressive in that? Is it that they've staved off their demise entirely?
    07-25-20 01:19 PM
    Sad that Blackberry has come to an end. In some ways, it was still a leader in a holistic business-oriented approach to phones, but now that there really isn't anything forthcoming, Blackberry has come to an end. Equally, I think that the apps that they've got will only be supported for a short period before they'll retire those too.

What's impressive in that? Is it that they've staved off their demise entirely?
    That was four years ago ended and I’d argue even longer since the idea of business-oriented phones ended 10-12 years ago when mobile smartphones lost there snob appeal.

Impressive simply that BlackBerry name is going out for now at full price for the first time in a long time. At least it’s dying in dignity.
    07-25-20 01:38 PM
    I would say keep on looking at your local Craigslist and Facebook marketplace.

I found my Key2 for $300 Cdn and Key2 LE for $100 Cdn. I would just check everyday if anyone is selling.
    07-26-20 01:43 AM
    I would say keep on looking at your local Craigslist and Facebook marketplace.

I found my Key2 for $300 Cdn and Key2 LE for $100 Cdn. I would just check everyday if anyone is selling.
    How long ago was that?
    07-26-20 10:52 AM
    How long ago was that?
    Couple months ago
    08-06-20 05:19 PM