The new Inbox on my K2 does not show some new and opened email messages unless I select the search magnifying glass. This was not the case with the old hub, anyone familiar with this and the possible remedy? These new emails also do not display when I have the unread mail filter turned on, again, unless I have the search glass selected. Thanks.
    Last edited by TheGraduate; 03-26-19 at 03:52 AM.
    03-26-19 02:23 AM
    Possibly, you are viewing your mail either by View or by Account?
    So the view BlackBerry Hub+Inbox is designed to show everything.
    But you can have Priority Inbox on, for example and that view will filter out non-priority emails (even if new).

If you have configured multiple mailbox Accounts, you can look at them individually.

You probably already checked this, but I thought it was worth mentioning, just in case.
    03-26-19 11:14 AM
    I only have 4 emails setup and do not have any custom views setup or checked. However, as soon as I hit the magnifier, the hidden emails become viewable. I have submitted a ticket to BBMo and was told to Clear Data for Inbox, which would require me to enter all my accounts from scratch. I did select Clear Cache which has not resolved the issue. I will wait for the next update before entering all my hub accounts from scratch. Thanks.
    03-27-19 01:14 PM
    I only have 4 emails setup and do not have any custom views setup or checked. However, as soon as I hit the magnifier, the hidden emails become viewable. I have submitted a ticket to BBMo and was told to Clear Data for Inbox, which would require me to enter all my accounts from scratch. I did select Clear Cache which has not resolved the issue. I will wait for the next update before entering all my hub accounts from scratch. Thanks.
    Did this issue ever resolve? I am having the same issue. Unless I hit the magnifying glass recent emails are hidden.
    06-27-19 05:08 AM
    I started having the same issue this morning. I use beta.
    06-28-19 09:35 AM
    Did this issue ever resolve? I am having the same issue. Unless I hit the magnifying glass recent emails are hidden.
    The same issue has popped up for me in the last week on my KeyOne. I receive the notification of a new e-mail, and if I tap on the notification at the top of the screen it will open and display the e-mail. But if I instead open the Hub or one of the individual e-mail accounts (I have separate work and personal e-mail accounts set up in the Hub), then the new e-mail will not appear unless i tap the magnifying glass search icon.

Any steps to resolve the issue that have been successful for anyone?
    09-23-19 12:31 PM