But that really isn't constructive criticism though. You're complaining about a button that is one quick program away from still being there. Makes no sense to complain to me.
    See that's where you're wrong. I wasn't complaining that I would have to take an extra step out of the box to get a standard key that was replaced with a programmable one. I said I thought if they wanted to give us a NEW programmable key, they could have done so without taking away a key that has always been there.

If they had, I could still have my shift key AND also have this NEW key that could be used to program to whatever I want.

Then it would feel like something new and extra instead of just a minor inconvenience to get a standard function back.

Do you understand the difference now?
    05-30-18 01:56 PM
    something which came to mind. maybe am wrong and giving the dumbest thought.

what if KEYtwo supports dual / parallel apps? and the new button is the shortcut to easily access or switch between these?
    05-30-18 03:36 PM
    I wish BOTH uppercase (shift) buttons were programmable... I NEVER use them since long press is easier...
    Button Remapper is your friend.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    05-30-18 04:45 PM
53 123