Yesterday 12:46 PM
305 ... 111213
tools
    I've disabled permissions and enabled them again and I am getting zero activities in the HUB for Yaata or Android Messages on my Oneplus 3T. I am a paying customer also so not sure what to do other than uninstall and reinstall.

Update finally got it working after several attempts and reboots.

Android is just messy!!!!
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 03-14-19 at 11:56 AM.
    03-14-19 10:46 AM
    Notification history log

Get it in the play store. Not exactly what you want I know but thought you might be interested how it seems to work yet the HUB won't.

Ah just realized it won't record a sent text msg. Boo!
    Are you saying I can turn off all notifications from so they don't appear in the Notification Tray, but they will still be available in a third-party app? - 5-5,'t know that was possible.
    03-14-19 11:58 AM
    Are you saying I can turn off all notifications from so they don't appear in the Notification Tray, but they will still be available in a third-party app? - 5-5,'t know that was possible.
    Never mind what I was trying to say lol. I was mistaken. Either way this is a nice notification history that you can customize by filtering events or notifications.
    03-14-19 12:00 PM
    Never mind what I was trying to say lol. I was mistaken. Either way this is a nice notification history that you can customize by filtering events or notifications.
    Ok. Still, thanks for the tip.
    03-14-19 12:10 PM
    Don't see "Apps & Notifications\special access\notification access" on Verizon BBKeyOne

Someone help a brother out please. I successfully got the new phone events displayed in the Hub but for the life of me I can't find how to get my new text messages displayed. I've been through the Apps icon, the notifications icon, the Hub + Services Icon. Any suggestions?
    TY
    Yesterday 12:46 PM
305 ... 111213