I do notice one issue introduced in this update: sometimes the KEY2 stops registering touch input, even with only one app open (so minimal load). Hope that gets fixed in the next release.
    11-15-18 10:13 AM
    For me, Wi-Fi performance is much worse since the update:

- I can't connect to certain Wi-Fi access points anymore.
    - It's harder to access certain Wi-Fi access points. There's no obvious pattern I can see (I can access some 5 GHz APs, yet not others).

I've reported this directly to BlackBerry via the Support Center app.
    11-26-18 09:03 PM
    I do notice one issue introduced in this update: sometimes the KEY2 stops registering touch input, even with only one app open (so minimal load). Hope that gets fixed in the next release.
    Are you seeing touch registration issues on the keyboard, the screen or both?
    11-26-18 09:18 PM
    Are you seeing touch registration issues on the keyboard, the screen or both?
    On the screen.
    11-26-18 10:48 PM
    For me, Wi-Fi performance is much worse since the update:

- I can't connect to certain Wi-Fi access points anymore.
    - It's harder to access certain Wi-Fi access points. There's no obvious pattern I can see (I can access some 5 GHz APs, yet not others).

I've reported this directly to BlackBerry via the Support Center app.
    Absolutely agree. Only help is to reset the device.
    11-27-18 03:05 PM
    Btw, is Lens working for anyone? 'Cause I finally wanted to try it tonight, but it only displays a message that Lens will be available soon...
    11-28-18 04:01 PM
    Absolutely agree. Only help is to reset the device.
    Whoa, like a factory reset to an earlier version? Or wiping the device?
    11-28-18 07:01 PM
    Well, I also did try just that - it won't work. Same goes for only resetting your wireless settings. The least time-consuming "fix" is to reboot. Still ducks big time.
    11-29-18 01:08 AM
    Could you be so kind to tell me how to contact BB via the app you mentioned? I tried calling the support Centre of my country, but surprisingly, they weren't that much of help.
    I cannot seem to find a support Centre app on my device. What does the icon look like?
    11-29-18 01:10 AM
    Btw, is Lens working for anyone? 'Cause I finally wanted to try it tonight, but it only displays a message that Lens will be available soon...
    It does work for me just fine (Germany). One thing I noticed with earlier versions is that region and language had to be the same to make it work - so German and Germany would work, whereas English and Germany would not. I don't know if that is still needed, but you might as well give it a try.

What region are you in?
    11-29-18 01:13 AM
    It does work for me just fine (Germany). One thing I noticed with earlier versions is that region and language had to be the same to make it work - so German and Germany would work, whereas English and Germany would not. I don't know if that is still needed, but you might as well give it a try.

What region are you in?
    Thanks. I'm in the Netherlands and my system language is set to English. I have the latest version of Lens.
    11-29-18 04:26 AM
    Is this Lens issue a Google issue or BlackBerry issue?
    12-03-18 12:09 PM
    Is this Lens issue a Google issue or BlackBerry issue?
    Try to put your system language to Dutch... My lens works that way... (I'm also from the Netherlands)
    12-03-18 12:17 PM
    Try to put your system language to Dutch... My lens works that way... (I'm also from the Netherlands)
    But I don't want to. I like it in English. Every other app works fine, so I fail to understand why Lens doesn't.
    12-03-18 12:31 PM
    But I don't want to. I like it in English. Every other app works fine, so I fail to understand why Lens doesn't.
    Okay, let me check. Previously I also run this kind of setup and didn't see any problems with it...
    12-03-18 01:18 PM
    Okay, checked it out. If I put my Key2 into English system language, I can still use Lens as it should be. I have to say that I have Dutch as a secondary system language, maybe that makes a difference...
    12-03-18 01:30 PM
    im with Rogers and still waiitng for the update!!!
    12-03-18 02:34 PM
    im with Rogers and still waiitng for the update!!!
    Your update will not come before the end of the month / beginning of next month. Read here towards the end.
    emaniloff likes this.
    12-03-18 02:47 PM
    Okay, checked it out. If I put my Key2 into English system language, I can still use Lens as it should be. I have to say that I have Dutch as a secondary system language, maybe that makes a difference...
    I also have Dutch as second system language, so not sure why it works for you but not for me.
    12-04-18 02:18 PM
144 ... 456