I bought a broken Key2 recently. Totally knew it had problems before buying it. Was hoping the latest ACQ160 autoloader would fix it, it didn't.

The phone cannot connect to Wi-Fi and cannot see the SIM card when inserted.

With ACQ160 boots to setup and I cannot get past without internet.

I have no idea which model the Key2 is. Keyboard looks normal to me, which makes me think it's North America, but don't know for sure. Since I cannot boot it past setup, I can't find out the PRD.

Are there other autoloaders I can try to see if I get random luck? Older ones like ABR886, ABT974 and ABV659 just gets me into fastloader boot loop.

Newer autoloaders don't seem to have a working link. I'm guessing they were taken down when ACQ160 dropped.

Help. Please.
    09-23-20 06:18 PM
    I bought a broken Key2 recently. Totally knew it had problems before buying it. Was hoping the latest ACQ160 autoloader would fix it, it didn't.

The phone cannot connect to Wi-Fi and cannot see the SIM card when inserted.

With ACQ160 boots to setup and I cannot get past without internet.

I have no idea which model the Key2 is. Keyboard looks normal to me, which makes me think it's North America, but don't know for sure. Since I cannot boot it past setup, I can't find out the PRD.

Are there other autoloaders I can try to see if I get random luck? Older ones like ABR886, ABT974 and ABV659 just gets me into fastloader boot loop.

Newer autoloaders don't seem to have a working link. I'm guessing they were taken down when ACQ160 dropped.

Help. Please.
    Uploading a few for you, but I don't think it will help any. Sounds very much like a hardware issue to me.
    09-23-20 07:18 PM
    Uploading a few for you, but I don't think it will help any. Sounds very much like a hardware issue to me.
    Thanks.

I found a ACF885 loader from a Vietnam website. It loaded and the setup was the same problem.

So I tried the Indian variant ABN088 and the autoloader complained that I had a north american model, it wouldn't proceed.

It is really feeling like hardware. I emailed the repair shop I have used before, but they won't touch it.
    09-23-20 07:26 PM
    Thanks.

I found a ACF885 loader from a Vietnam website. It loaded and the setup was the same problem.

So I tried the Indian variant ABN088 and the autoloader complained that I had a north american model, it wouldn't proceed.

It is really feeling like hardware. I emailed the repair shop I have used before, but they won't touch it.
    Oh well, here they are. More will appear as they upload.

https://mega.nz/folder/iTADnCKJ#kBtPwpektShV_UsSqRd8ew
    09-23-20 07:59 PM
    Oh well, here they are. More will appear as they upload.

https://mega.nz/folder/iTADnCKJ#kBtPwpektShV_UsSqRd8ew
    Thanks for the files.

I tried the first couple for Key2 and they got to setup, but no joy with Wi-Fi and SIM.

So, no need to upload any more. Pretty certain it's a hardware problem.
    09-23-20 08:28 PM
    Thanks for the files.

I tried the first couple for Key2 and they got to setup, but no joy with Wi-Fi and SIM.

What happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?
    09-23-20 09:39 PM
    Thanks for the files.

If you get to the setup screen, the autoloader worked perfectly.

There seems to be a hardware problem.
    09-23-20 10:22 PM
    What happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?
    It searches for a Wi-Fi spot, but comes up with nothing. I try manually entering information, but it can't find it when searching.

If I put in a SIM when prompted, nothing happens.
    09-24-20 04:48 AM
    Just curious, are you flashing the no-wipe version of the loader? If so, try the full wipe. Knowing the PRD may shed some light. Could be related to the modem file that's being flashed to your device. Unlikely, but if you do find the PRD, we would know which modem is getting flashed.
    09-24-20 06:31 AM
    Just curious, are you flashing the no-wipe version of the loader? If so, try the full wipe. Knowing the PRD may shed some light. Could be related to the modem file that's being flashed to your device. Unlikely, but if you do find the PRD, we would know which modem is getting flashed.
    I always used full wipe when I flash. When I tried the Indian variant autoloader, it complained that I had a North American model. That's all I know for PRD. I can get barcodes from the fastboot, but no idea what they mean.

I was thinking the radio component of the autoloader could be the culprit. For all I know, this was a pre-production model. No idea.
    09-25-20 12:23 PM
    Hi friend
    My phone info is followed

Product Name: BBF100-2
    Software Version : ACD175
    Hardware Version: PRD-63825-802
    CU Ref : ADBI-PRD63825802

I have try ACQ160 ACS702 ,but both failed.
    Would you please give me a right firwame for my phone?
    by the way , I can not remove my device password and screen lock password .
    could you tell me how to remove these password ?
    thanks
    10-17-20 07:33 AM
    Hi friend
    My phone info is followed

Product Name: BBF100-2
    Software Version : ACD175
    Hardware Version: PRD-63825-802
    CU Ref : ADBI-PRD63825802

I have try ACQ160 ACS702 ,but both failed.
    Would you please give me a right firwame for my phone?
    by the way , I can not remove my device password and screen lock password .
    could you tell me how to remove these password ?
    thanks
    Being dealt with in another thread.
    10-17-20 10:10 AM