Hello. How you installed Google? Ty
    09-16-18 08:26 AM
    I'm curious, how often are you Chinese Key2 users receiving security patches?
    09-16-18 12:31 PM
    Hi, does anyone using the Blackberry Key2 China version having their capacitive keyboard not working after some time of usage.

I used to have my capacitive keyboard working but lately it just doesn't work. I have tried to look for the option to enable it but it is not there. I'm not sure really what happened. Probably when I updated the Android system something happened and made the capacitive keyboard didn't work.

For sure the option to enable to physical keyboard gesture is not there like what a lot of people described (don't know because mine is a China version or what?)
    09-20-18 09:27 AM
    to update the security month 8
    09-22-18 01:39 PM
    me also the china version, but both 2 keyboard is still normal
    09-22-18 01:46 PM
    I have the Chinese Key2 as well. And I confirm that overall, google services function just fine, after i installed them manually.
    One thing that doesn't work forvme properly though is Android Auto. When i connect the phone i mostly see just the empty black screen on my car display. Or in some cases the initial screen renders correctly, but then as soon as i try to switch to Maps the system becomes unresponsive. And that's a huge regression for me... I got used to use Android Auto with my KeyOne...
    09-23-18 08:15 PM
    Is it possible to install a US operating system on the Key 2 bought in China?
    10-01-18 01:36 PM
    Can you please explain how you installed Google? Ty
    10-01-18 02:51 PM
    Can you please explain how you installed Google? Ty
    I used a receipt posted in another branch of this forum: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eyone-1130347/
    Diana Teixeira likes this.
    10-01-18 03:37 PM
    I'm curious, how often are you Chinese Key2 users receiving security patches?
    I received the security path last week, I'm on ABH542 now.
    But I'm using the Chinese version of KeyTwo from Russia.
    Don't know if the system updates are available in China
    10-01-18 03:40 PM
    I read the Chinese variant has CDMA. Is this true?
    10-01-18 06:22 PM
    also bought one from one of the BlackBerry store in China. Blackberry staff was Nice enough to install Google play for me on it. was painless. since, my phone works like a charm. even after upgrading to new versions of Android, the unlock stays on. and between giving my data to Google or to other governments... at the end of the day. it's the same
    10-02-18 12:01 AM
    also bought one from one of the BlackBerry store in China. Blackberry staff was Nice enough to install Google play for me on it. was painless. since, my phone works like a charm. even after upgrading to new versions of Android, the unlock stays on. and between giving my data to Google or to other governments... at the end of the day. it's the same
    When you first booted up the phone, do you remember any requirements to be connected to the internet?

Did it boot straight into the OS, or did it has some sort of device setup procedure? If so, what did it involve?

Thanks
    10-08-18 08:42 PM
    When you first booted up the phone, do you remember any requirements to be connected to the internet?

Did it boot straight into the OS, or did it has some sort of device setup procedure? If so, what did it involve?

Thanks
    As I recall, no specific requirement. The usual device booting procedure. It didn't require VPN access like when booting the Keyone directly from China (in order to activate Google services etc). The process for the staff to unlock the phone to Google service did take maybe 5 minutes cause she had to go trough quite a few menus and make sure everything was unlocked
    10-09-18 03:50 AM
64 123