Right. Today it's a week since I've got my 128gb dual-sim black QWERTY from BBMo Eustore. (I'm in the UK).
    Was very worried and negative prior to its arrival - reading along the forum daily, etc.

First thought when opened the box was that it looked cheap and plasticy - front / pkb compared to the K1 SE's unboxing experience. But..
    After setting everything up - content transfer app is useless btw - after having both sims up and running *and started squeezing the juice out of it, it started growning on me strong!
    I'm rocking it naked with a tempered glass (£3) - clearplex and a leather holster from OtisHandMade.
    On the first day I had both Key devices in my pockets and indeed you can feel the weight difference.
    Pro points (for me):
    - the aluminium frame feels chilled and well made;
    - the back feels more premium than the K1's;
    - the fact that the keys are bigger and square is a big step / anti smudges;
    - I love the fact that you can see the lighting through the keys like on my Mac / Surface keyboard - it looks Profi to me;
    - much easier to type flick without pressing the touch buttons everytime - used to swear a lot on the K1;
    - the mighty Oreo is to my liking indeed and indeed the fact that the specs are up from K1 is a big change - having used 25GB of memory already (14 for system) and works flawlessly with no hiccups - the SE K1 was choking rolling it's eyes at 20GB used;
    - battery - feels similar but better due to a smarter management and higher specs / android 8.1;

Cons:
    - camera - indeed it feels that they didn't cared much on that regard;
    - works for what I'm using it (i.e: low light serial number shots) but have to use the flash and the focus;
    - it definitely needs improvements - hope this will be doable via updates;
    - I'm not going to say also the display (amoled and all that jazz) - because I had the K1 with the same one and managed to use it for 13 months - used to change glass slab phones every 3 months before the PRIV > K1 > Key2 now;
    - battery - when plugged to charge - heats up quite a lot - tbt to the PRIV - is this something improbable via the updates? It cools off after charging but still..hope this will be improved along the way;
    - space bar - not wobbly and how ever got the image prior to getting mine but weird clicking compared to the other buttons and even to the k1's - the pkb on the old was/felt better put together overall - so yes I agree this one has a lack of QC;

To conclude: I LOVE IT! Happy that I choose black - it's slick AF.
    Serves me well, the dual sim standby works as needed;
    Hope all the above gets improved along the way;
    Wish I didn't pay £630 for it, but hey..
    Stay busy folks.

Best,
    Alex
    the_boon likes this.
    08-10-18 02:40 AM
    I think the 'cheap plasticity' feel you're describing when you opened up the box comes from having had a KEY1, a thicker and heavier phone. Looks and feel sturdier. Yet on a daily basis I enjoy the KEY² way more: lighter, thinner, easier to handle and you don't feel it in your pockets. Rocking it naked it too, the only way to go for me when you carry such a great phone. Enjoy!
    Kraeutermann and herr_tan like this.
    08-10-18 02:58 AM
    Nice. Sick device indeed. Very happy that I swapped to the silver Key2 from my iPhone X and good to see that most of the KeyOne's shortcomings were addressed in the Key2. I think it's totally worth the price.
    08-10-18 02:58 AM
    Nice first review. I also really enjoy my K2SE, but would really like TCL to fix the spacebar lag. It registers every press but does have a few millisecond delays compared to the other keys which are instantaneous. Should be an easy software fix.
    08-10-18 03:02 AM
    Nice first review. I also really enjoy my K2SE, but would really like TCL to fix the spacebar lag. It registers every press but does have a few millisecond delays compared to the other keys which are instantaneous. Should be an easy software fix.
    Had it doing it the same in the beginning but after calibrating the software (developer settings, etc.), disabling Google useless apps like play/etc., Productivity Tab, deleted the saved desired fingerprints and re-registered followed by a restart - works like it should - fast and snappy.

Wish I can disable the vibration feedback when unlocking or using the longpress to get into a shortcut. Could not figure out howto for now / if possible.

Enjoy.
    08-10-18 04:47 AM
    I think the 'cheap plasticity' feel you're describing when you opened up the box comes from having had a KEY1, a thicker and heavier phone. Looks and feel sturdier. Yet on a daily basis I enjoy the KEY² way more: lighter, thinner, easier to handle and you don't feel it in your pockets. Rocking it naked it too, the only way to go for me when you carry such a great phone. Enjoy!
    Indeed, same here.
    Felt like that to begin with but grew STRONG on me, lol.
    Enjoy yours and keep typing.
    08-10-18 04:50 AM
    Indeed, same here.
    Felt like that to begin with but grew STRONG on me, lol.
    Enjoy yours and keep typing.
    08-10-18 05:00 AM
    Had it doing it the same in the beginning but after calibrating the software (developer settings, etc.), disabling Google useless apps like play/etc., Productivity Tab, deleted the saved desired fingerprints and re-registered followed by a restart - works like it should - fast and snappy.

Wish I can disable the vibration feedback when unlocking or using the longpress to get into a shortcut. Could not figure out howto for now / if possible.

Enjoy.
    I'm gonna try deleting my fingerprints for a bit to see if that helps with the spacebar lag.

Edit: Dont think it really helps, and I'm not sacrificing fp unlock for a millisecond less lag lol

Oh and to not get the unlock or long press vibration, you simply need to be in power saving mode lol
    08-10-18 05:13 AM
    Dual SIM in the UK you say? Can you check whether WiFi Calling works? On any network?
    08-10-18 11:30 AM
    Dual SIM in the UK you say? Can you check whether WiFi Calling works? On any network?
    Wish I would know how to do that lol.
    Never been interested or needed this feature.
    Cannot locate where that setting might be.
    I use a Three sim as main (1) with 4G data and an O2 (2) as a second sim.

In my wifi preferences I only see the below:
    Attached Thumbnails My Key2 - 1 intensive week in - Review-6232.jpg  
    08-10-18 11:58 AM
    Managed to get into the test mode using *#*#46368676#*#* .
    The function is grayed out, cannot enable it.
    Attached Thumbnails My Key2 - 1 intensive week in - Review-7059.jpg  
    08-10-18 12:46 PM