Before key2 oneplus 5t was my daily driver. It was great phone.
    The only thing I am missing from oneplus 5t is PUBG lol.
    Yes you can play PUBG on key2 but because of keyboard it is difficult to play.

1. Design- one word BEAUTIFUL

2. Battery- battery backup is great . Better than oneplus

3. Camera- camera is great. I am satisfied with it. Yes it is not good as my brother's pixel 2 but it is good. If you compare it with oneplus 5t then I found more natural colour in key2.

4. Keyboard- space bar is noisy yes. Other than that it is awesome. I still prefer passport keyboard but it is my personal choice. Overall keyboard is one of the best.
    Speed Key is awesome. Its very useful specially if you are using another launcher. You can use keyboard shortcuts with any launcher with help of speed key.

5. Performance- I was expecting some slow performance from key2 compare to oneplus but I am surprised. Performance is great, no lag.

My wish list for key3-

1. Weight of device- I am passport fan I need atleast 180-200 gms device lol

2. Multiple speed keys- there is blank space on both side of the keyboard. I want speed key on both side to fill that blank space. So we can get our ctrl key back on right place.

3. Width of phone- I don't know much about android screen ratios but if possible then it would be great to have more wide screen. Like evolve with keyboard

4. Three row keyboard - TCL is launching two phone every year so it would be good if they release one with four row and another with three row keyboard. I think there are so many three row keyboard fans like me.
    08-03-18 02:13 AM
    So to sum up, you want a BB passport with andriod inside .
    08-03-18 02:59 AM
    So to sum up, you want a BB passport with andriod inside .
    Lol. Not passport but a 3 row keyboard yes.
    08-03-18 04:04 AM
    By the way you CAN use the keyboard to move around in PUBG on the KEY2/KEYone
    08-03-18 05:29 AM
    Before key2 oneplus 5t was my daily driver. It was great phone.
    The only thing I am missing from oneplus 5t is PUBG lol.
    Yes you can play PUBG on key2 but because of keyboard it is difficult to play.

1. Design- one word BEAUTIFUL

2. Battery- battery backup is great . Better than oneplus

3. Camera- camera is great. I am satisfied with it. Yes it is not good as my brother's pixel 2 but it is good. If you compare it with oneplus 5t then I found more natural colour in key2.

4. Keyboard- space bar is noisy yes. Other than that it is awesome. I still prefer passport keyboard but it is my personal choice. Overall keyboard is one of the best.
    Speed Key is awesome. Its very useful specially if you are using another launcher. You can use keyboard shortcuts with any launcher with help of speed key.

5. Performance- I was expecting some slow performance from key2 compare to oneplus but I am surprised. Performance is great, no lag.

My wish list for key3-

1. Weight of device- I am passport fan I need atleast 180-200 gms device lol

2. Multiple speed keys- there is blank space on both side of the keyboard. I want speed key on both side to fill that blank space. So we can get our ctrl key back on right place.

3. Width of phone- I don't know much about android screen ratios but if possible then it would be great to have more wide screen. Like evolve with keyboard

4. Three row keyboard - TCL is launching two phone every year so it would be good if they release one with four row and another with three row keyboard. I think there are so many three row keyboard fans like me.
    How is camera low light performance ? Can you post some pics ?
    08-03-18 05:32 AM