I had my first Blackberry around 2014. I bought Blackberry Passport from Amazon because I just got fed up with Nokia Lumia 920. I wanted a physical keyboard and started to do some research. After Passport came Blackberry Priv, KEYONE, Classic and KEY2.

Android Hub has come a long way and it means as much as physical keyboard for me. I also like convenience key, BlackBerry calendar and of course the keyboard itself.

What I would like to see in the next Blackberry are better conference microphone and loud speakers, better call reception, better bluetooth and better grip on the phone.

Don't get me wrong, I really love KEY2. I am proud that I carry a tool in my pocket.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    09-24-18 03:57 PM
    I got my KEY2 a couple days ago and I think it's a significant improvement over the KEYone in many ways. It's much lighter, has a larger matte keyboard, and is just all around a better device.

I'm confident BlackBerry Mobile will continue to improve upon and refine the KEY series in future iterations.
    09-24-18 06:07 PM
    I got my KEY2 a couple days ago and I think it's a significant improvement over the KEYone in many ways. It's much lighter, has a larger matte keyboard, and is just all around a better device.

I'm confident BlackBerry Mobile will continue to improve upon and refine the KEY series in future iterations.
    That is so true. It might not seem on a spec sheet that much better, but it is on an almost different level.
    09-25-18 12:17 AM
    One thing I need to add is that 6 gb of ram is boosting KEY2 a lot compared to 3 gb of ram with KEYONE. I can easily multi-task with many apps now. I don't play games but I watch some videos and even if I have a video playing on top and text editor on bottom, it doesn't freeze up.
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    09-25-18 12:20 AM