My collection of Blackberry phones-img_20190803_1645187.jpg
    The only thing missing is the Q10 white and 9700 which I gave to my sister
    Attached Thumbnails My collection of Blackberry phones-img_20190803_1629054.jpg  
    jackcarr, sowhoong and hplovecraft like this.
    08-03-19 09:42 AM
    Nice! Why missing 9000?
    08-03-19 02:12 PM
    Nice! Why missing 9000?
    Because my adventure with Blackberry began with the model 9700 and always rejected me from the 9000 model this Trackball crop Trackpad for this I started with the model 9700 but I would like to buy the 9800 Torch model the prettiest Blackberry model
    08-03-19 11:52 PM
    Nice collection, Luniz! You might want to post your collection here also: /general-blackberry-news-discussion-rumors-f2/honorary-carjackd-blackberry-crackberry-collectors-corner-1100980/

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    Luniz likes this.
    08-04-19 01:51 AM
    The good ol' days.
    Luniz likes this.
    08-04-19 01:55 AM
    The good ol' days.
    I miss an old good Blackberry where there was a skin on the back, not a rubber-like plastic, I miss Trackpad, a 9900 desktop charger, a multi-tasking BB10 system, genuine leather case covers, etc.
    sakissalonika and elfabio80 like this.
    08-04-19 04:21 AM
    Old BlackBerry is good engineering and design. Nowdays all phone copied from Apple.
    givechanceachance likes this.
    08-04-19 05:55 AM
    Old BlackBerry is good engineering and design. Nowdays all phone copied from Apple.
    For this boredom of the lack of choice where you would not look at the same phones with a touch screen of no originality.
    givechanceachance likes this.
    08-04-19 06:03 AM
    For this boredom of the lack of choice where you would not look at the same phones with a touch screen of no originality.
    Pity
    08-04-19 06:12 AM
    Pity
    Simply with full-touch telephones will be like once from Nokia where it had a monopoly and in the end this whole symbian has gone through the same way with full touch screens in the end there must be some change
    08-04-19 06:28 AM
    Funny how you can get all of these for less than what the eBay UK retailers are asking for a Red KEY2.
    08-04-19 07:19 AM
    Simply with full-touch telephones will be like once from Nokia where it had a monopoly and in the end this whole symbian has gone through the same way with full touch screens in the end there must be some change
    Fully agree. But it will not change to keyboard one.
    08-04-19 07:26 AM
    Fully agree. But it will not change to keyboard one.
    And I would prefer that in the end of the era the qwerty physical keyboard returns on the phones how much then the man had a choice on the market and you are condemned to one company or two and in addition there are not as developed Blackberry applications as the user would like.

A non-stop man must go for any compromises or BB10 multitasking but without an application, or Android by Blackberry but very truncated applications that should bring users to the BB10 system.
    08-04-19 08:06 AM
    And I would prefer that in the end of the era the qwerty physical keyboard returns on the phones how much then the man had a choice on the market and you are condemned to one company or two and in addition there are not as developed Blackberry applications as the user would like.

A non-stop man must go for any compromises or BB10 multitasking but without an application, or Android by Blackberry but very truncated applications that should bring users to the BB10 system.
    I hope so, but, I guess people who mainly on the market is thinking typing is old fashion. They may more use voice or some other kind of control to contact.
    Keyboard is more convenient for me and some others, but it's small group of.
    08-04-19 08:36 AM
    I hope so, but, I guess people who mainly on the market is thinking typing is old fashion. They may more use voice or some other kind of control to contact.
    Keyboard is more convenient for me and some others, but it's small group of.
    and this is sad because a small group equals few phones with physical keyboard, few developed Blackberry applications, etc ...
    08-04-19 08:42 AM
    and this is sad because a small group equals few phones with physical keyboard, few developed Blackberry applications, etc ...
    While I enjoy my AT&T KEYone and BE KEYone, life isn’t over without PKB feature. It’s become more of a novelty at times because communication methods are evolving.

Why type when you can speak? It’s faster. It’s the mashup of talking and typing for the younger generation.

I fight to keep up and now I must if wishing to stay relevant so to speak.
    08-04-19 09:13 AM
    While I enjoy my AT&T KEYone and BE KEYone, life isn’t over without PKB feature. It’s become more of a novelty at times because communication methods are evolving.

Why type when you can speak? It’s faster. It’s the mashup of talking and typing for the younger generation.

I fight to keep up and now I must if wishing to stay relevant so to speak.
    I'm a traditionalist and I like to write I do not like to flaunt a conversation on the street I like my privacy and not everyone would hear what I'm talking about on the street so I would rather write and on the glass writing is not for me
    08-04-19 09:50 AM
    Write on glass is terrible experience for me. I rather not do.
    the_boon likes this.
    08-04-19 09:55 AM
    life isn’t over without PKB
    Well...

It’s become more of a novelty at times because communication methods are evolving.
    Not sure how the VKB can "evolve" much further. We already have good autocorrect, haptics, swyping, customizable layout etc... but it's still not gonna feel like pushing buttons. Ever.
    Well, unless someone decides to further develop SurePress technology.
    hplovecraft likes this.
    08-04-19 10:16 AM
    Write on glass is terrible experience for me. I rather not do.
    I am with Boon on this one.

Writing on a pkb will always bring me more joy, maybe even fun to the task. Having a S9 for some time I must say that speed is no argument anymore - I am often faster on the vkp than on the pkb.

But in the end of the day me - personally - love that haptic feedback, that reassurance of the mighty 'click'. So far no vkp can give that satisfaction to any of us pkb lovers.

Posted from a not to fast - but very satisfactory P'9983 pkb ;-)

Posted from my P'9983
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-04-19 10:27 AM
    I am with Boon on this one.

Writing on a pkb will always bring me more joy, maybe even fun to the task. Having a S9 for some time I must say that speed is no argument anymore - I am often faster on the vkp than on the pkb.

But in the end of the day me - personally - love that haptic feedback, that reassurance of the mighty 'click'. So far no vkp can give that satisfaction to any of us pkb lovers.

Posted from a not to fast - but very satisfactory P'9983 pkb ;-)

Posted from my P'9983
    99 PKB is best it's comfort than key2's. I still can not handle write on glass. If no BlackBerry no more PKB - I think I would take iPhone
    08-04-19 10:51 AM
    I'm going to agree with all the pro-pkb posters. No vkb for me. I've had many Samsungs, the first Google Nexus, and various other manufacturer's vkb phones. I never have enjoyed typing on those has I have on my various Blackberrys. Thank goodness for the Passport for bringing me back to the joy and satisfaction of pkb typing. I'll keep my Key²LE until it just doesn't work anymore.
    08-04-19 11:06 AM
    I wouldn't want to trade my pkb for anything on the market today, but I think we will have to accept (eventually) that there are not enough of us to keep this ride going.
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    08-04-19 11:10 AM
    Well...

Not sure how the VKB can "evolve" much further. We already have good autocorrect, haptics, swyping, customizable layout etc... but it's still not gonna feel like pushing buttons. Ever.
    Well, unless someone decides to further develop SurePress technology.
    Not the VKB but “talk to text” or “talk to email” functionality. The speed of fluid conversations, if you will.
    08-04-19 11:25 AM
    I'm a traditionalist and I like to write I do not like to flaunt a conversation on the street I like my privacy and not everyone would hear what I'm talking about on the street so I would rather write and on the glass writing is not for me

I’m only referring to speaking into my phone the same way I would having a phone conversation. I don’t want to hear others loud conversations anymore than others wanting to hear my conversations.
    08-04-19 11:26 AM
39 12