Just want to ask for opinions and advise.

Which of following suggestion the best to use for Microsoft Outlook?

1. Microsoft Outlook apps
    2. Blackberry Hub+email
    3. Browser

Currently I am using with Blackberry hub, and it works amazingly. Just to have another thought from u guys ...

Cheers .
    10-22-19 08:55 AM
    If you mean just the best way to access the online version of outlook email....

1) It's what I had been using... very stable and reliable.
    2) I like a lot about HUB+ but it was hit and miss on stability. (but there are a lot few updates now, so not as much an issue)
    3) Browser if fine if you just need to check in from time to time or to do some more advance settings to your account.

Bottom line is if HUB+ is meeting your needs, stay with it.
    10-22-19 09:41 AM
    I use Hub and Outlook. Mostly because with Outlook connected to exchange all of my contacts which aren't saved are in there (i.e. when I type a name in outlook if I've emailed that person before, it's there whereas with Hub its not).
    Yuzry Yusoff and bberrist like this.
    10-22-19 01:06 PM
    I used Outlook for Microsoft accounts, GMail for Google accounts with the Hub reserved for corporate email accounts. The apps seemed optimized in such a way that hub wasn’t and isn’t the most effective with Apple, Google and Microsoft accounts. Whether it’s the OS and/or the developer, it seems that some things have moved beyond the BlackBerry development controls.
    john_v likes this.
    10-22-19 06:55 PM
    I use the hub for my outlook e-mail, it works great, and I appreciate being able to manage my personal and business e-mail all in one app.
    10-22-19 07:05 PM
    I use the hub for my outlook e-mail, it works great, and I appreciate being able to manage my personal and business e-mail all in one app.
    Ditto. Hub is perfect for all my email accounts - including an outlook and a hotmail address.
    10-22-19 07:21 PM
    I use Nine. It's a fantastic mail client and very customizable.
    Laura Knotek and Ecm like this.
    10-22-19 09:37 PM
    One thing to think about is corporate permissions on your device if you're using company email.

many IT depts prefer to leave company data on the outlook app because it can serve as a container for company data. they may not have to crash your phone when you quit or lose your phone. they just need to wipe the app.

depending on how they've set up their servers, might also limit how much telemetry from your device they receive.
    10-23-19 01:23 AM
    many IT depts prefer to leave company data on the outlook app because it can serve as a container for company data. they may not have to crash your phone when you quit or lose your phone. they just need to wipe the app.
    The Outlook app for iOS and Android is blocked by our IT department because it was caching authentication credentials. I don't know if the latest version is still doing that, but our block remains.

Trying to use the Outlook app as a "container for company data" as you put it is a poor way of implementing a MDM strategy.
    Yuzry Yusoff likes this.
    10-23-19 10:24 AM
    Hub is a better user experience for me but I the company I work for wont let me use it anymore. So I put up with the little things that dont work so well.

New email the cursor is seen in the to: box then before you can enter it jumps to contents. Their response is working on it.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    10-23-19 11:22 AM
    Just want to ask for opinions and advise.

Which of following suggestion the best to use for Microsoft Outlook?

1. Microsoft Outlook apps
    2. Blackberry Hub+email
    3. Browser

Currently I am using with Blackberry hub, and it works amazingly. Just to have another thought from u guys ...

Cheers .
    If you are happy with bb hub, why are you bothered about other options? What is your requirement?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-19 11:33 AM
    If you are happy with bb hub, why are you bothered about other options? What is your requirement?

Posted via CB10
    sometimes, we might need to have changes ....
    People been 'bother' to answer if im not happy or not mate ...
    Yes, happy to see people gave some feedback ...
    Or else, why this forum could have been here in first place ....
    10-23-19 11:37 AM
    I use Nine. It's a fantastic mail client and very customizable.
    I completely agree. I use it on both Android and iOS.
    john_v likes this.
    10-23-19 11:39 AM
    I use Hub and Outlook. Mostly because with Outlook connected to exchange all of my contacts which aren't saved are in there (i.e. when I type a name in outlook if I've emailed that person before, it's there whereas with Hub its not).
    This is also what makes me move entirely from hub. With outlook or samsung mail app, and now you can directly browse the email address from ms.exchange's address book even if you haven't mailed them before. Also sometime hub got notification delayed, though I always keep the hub services always running in the background.
    10-23-19 12:04 PM
    not sure is this is off-topic, but I'm using Google calendar, as a preference - but there's a problem opening Outlook calendar invites as HUB defaults to standard calendar. There doesn't seem to be a "default app" setting for calendar

thoughts?
    10-30-19 04:21 PM
    With the Hub, if you select multiple emails to delete, it only deletes from the Hub, not the server, so I use the app for that.

Right now I am also wondering which one is better for my Outlook accounts.
    11-12-19 11:07 AM
    One thing to think about is corporate permissions on your device if you're using company email.

depending on how they've set up their servers, might also limit how much telemetry from your device they receive.
    A Question about this. I had all my Hub email wiped once when I had my Passport - I'm guessing it was work that did it.

If I remove my work account from the Hub, even though they initially had permission to wipe it if necessary, will it for sure remove that permission to wipe the hub clean?
    11-12-19 11:10 AM
    A Question about this. I had all my Hub email wiped once when I had my Passport - I'm guessing it was work that did it.

If I remove my work account from the Hub, even though they initially had permission to wipe it if necessary, will it for sure remove that permission to wipe the hub clean?
    The account through the hub is the only access to the phone. Remove the account and you remove their connection to the phone.
    HershL likes this.
    11-12-19 11:39 AM
    The account through the hub is the only access to the phone. Remove the account and you remove their connection to the phone.
    Thank you so much!
    11-12-19 02:38 PM