Hello everyone,
    I have a problem with my Key2. It all started when I decided to remove Chrome. When I accidentally pressed it, always got message "Wellcome to Google, do agree with ToS etc". Always closed, never clicked anything. Decided to disable, went to Settings-->Apps, chose "Force stop" and "Disable".
    And then some malware-type windows started to appear without me doing anything. Just Firefox Focus window with "Congrats, you are winner!'. Never clicked anything, always closed. Tried to disable Chrome notifications - did not work.
    Ok, maybe Andorid punishes me for heresy - enabled Firefox. yet again, from time to time - :Wellcome to google, do agree...". One time clicked to agree, disagreed to send data. Window with yet another "Congrats, happy Android user...: appeared.
    Closed. Settings-->Apps-->Force stop, disable. Rebooted phone.
    For some time it was quiet. Then - Firefox Focus shows I need to clear my history. I click - FF window, some wierd website.
    Funny thing - phone was on my table, I did not touch anything.
    Funny thing2 - not browsing through risky (p0rn, warez...) sites.
    Funny thing3 - I have all legit apps. The oly one I did not like much - app called "Barcode Scanner". I scanned QR code, it read, redirected me to some website and then read the code. That's all, all other apps are legit.

Now, as I am out of ideas - really need some wise advice on what to do.
    01-31-21 01:53 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I have a problem with my Key2. It all started when I decided to remove Chrome. When I accidentally pressed it, always got message "Wellcome to Google, do agree with ToS etc". Always closed, never clicked anything. Decided to disable, went to Settings-->Apps, chose "Force stop" and "Disable".
    And then some malware-type windows started to appear without me doing anything. Just Firefox Focus window with "Congrats, you are winner!'. Never clicked anything, always closed. Tried to disable Chrome notifications - did not work.
    Ok, maybe Andorid punishes me for heresy - enabled Firefox. yet again, from time to time - :Wellcome to google, do agree...". One time clicked to agree, disagreed to send data. Window with yet another "Congrats, happy Android user...: appeared.
    Closed. Settings-->Apps-->Force stop, disable. Rebooted phone.
    For some time it was quiet. Then - Firefox Focus shows I need to clear my history. I click - FF window, some wierd website.
    Funny thing - phone was on my table, I did not touch anything.
    Funny thing2 - not browsing through risky (p0rn, warez...) sites.
    Funny thing3 - I have all legit apps. The oly one I did not like much - app called "Barcode Scanner". I scanned QR code, it read, redirected me to some website and then read the code. That's all, all other apps are legit.

Now, as I am out of ideas - really need some wise advice on what to do.
    Factory reset.

https://www.scmagazine.com/home/secu...tantly-vanish/
    01-31-21 03:00 PM