This is probably a really simple thing to do but I'm going round and round in circles...

My Key2 is set so that I use the picture password to unlock it.

Under the Sleep options, I've selected it to go into sleep mode after 30 seconds of inactivity.

But when that happens and I then go to use the device again soon after that, it isn't requiring me to use the picture password to access it.

I thought that the device should become password-protected as soon as it goes into sleep mode, but I can't see how to make that happen.

Thanks
    01-24-20 04:09 AM
    This is probably a really simple thing to do but I'm going round and round in circles...

Under the Sleep options, I've selected it to go into sleep mode after 30 seconds of inactivity.

But when that happens and I then go to use the device again soon after that, it isn't requiring me to use the picture password to access it.

I thought that the device should become password-protected as soon as it goes into sleep mode, but I can't see how to make that happen.

Thanks
    Go to settings, Security and location, tap on the green cog wheel to the right of Screen lock. Click on Automatically lock and select Immediately.
    Snakepitboy likes this.
    01-24-20 05:36 AM

Thanks
    As above post. Attachment 447424Lock screen question-51675.jpg
    Snakepitboy likes this.
    01-24-20 05:43 AM
    Thanks to you both! Much appreciated - all sorted now.
    01-24-20 06:26 AM