This is the app that can customize your LED notifications, EVEN for different accounts in HUB (thanks for developer to solve this issue for me), you have to add Hub to list of accounts, and then below add a keyword (there you add your email account name, chose color), and thats it!!!
    My Highest reccomendation!!!!!
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    08-15-18 11:17 AM
    That's what I did, but is sad that you have to download an extra app to do this.

BB10 till the end baby!
    08-15-18 11:31 AM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    08-15-18 11:33 AM
    Used Pro version for a bit. On Motion at this time. No KEY2 yet.
    08-15-18 12:24 PM
    This is the app that can customize your LED notifications, EVEN for different accounts in HUB (thanks for developer to solve this issue for me), you have to add Hub to list of accounts, and then below add a keyword (there you add your email account name, chose color), and thats it!!!
    I don't see 'add Hub to list of accounts' anywhere in the settings.
    08-15-18 03:12 PM
    I don't see 'add Hub to list of accounts' anywhere in the settings.
    Click applications , then scroll down and then add... you should see it amongst apps that you can choose to add....
    08-15-18 03:16 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    You're welcome
    08-15-18 03:17 PM
    The only downside is, that if you have say 3 email accounts in HUB, and all of them you set with different colours, only for the last email account that receives email - that colour will blink, but better that then nothing...at least u know which mail arrived...
    WOULD BE BEST IF DEVELOPER ADDED FEATURE TO ADD ALL ACCOUNTS FROM HUB REGULARRLY, NOT VIA KEYWORD..
    Sorry for caps (maybe developer see this )
    08-15-18 03:20 PM
    Click applications , then scroll down and then add... you should see it amongst apps that you can choose to add....
    OK thanks. I'll try that. I am giving it another go, I had no luck making it work before for text messages for instance. I use True Caller and they have their own led notification. So I probably need to disable something to make it work. Piling up apps on your phone ends up making things really complicated.
    08-15-18 03:33 PM
    Piling up apps on your phone ends up making things really complicated.
    You are spot on with that. Especially when you see the options and settings with this particular app.
    08-15-18 04:09 PM
    Gave it another go but to no avail. Not getting any led notification from anywhere now. Looks like a full time job to make it work. Too bad.
    08-16-18 02:40 AM
    Did that but still not working. No led at all now. Don't you have to disable something in the HUB or in settings so this app can do what it's supposed to do? Can't make it work either for WhatsApp or my text messages.
    08-16-18 02:45 AM
    I made this app work on my KEY2, but idk if it's just me and my OCD but I feel like that app is bringing an extra drain to the battery, which is a deal-breaker for me
    08-16-18 04:52 AM
    This app is really nice for us BB10 and BBOS lovers that miss the BBs of old.
    But you're right, it seems to be really power hungry on my Key2 also :-(
    But if i check the Battery menu, it shows that the app used 1% of the battery (52 mAh) in 9 hours (seems doubtful)...

Who else is using the app and have noticed it drains the battery?
    08-18-18 02:26 AM
    I installed light manager on my Key2 and no matter what the setting - the led alerts go off after about 1 minute. Is there any way to have them stay on?
    08-22-18 06:57 PM
    I use it aswell, though only to disable the led because I hate it
    08-22-18 07:13 PM