Can anybody recommend one. I've seen the one on the BlackBerry website, but it's a bit expensive. Many thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    06-19-19 02:22 PM
    The one that you see at the BlackBerry website is an amazing case; all leather and offers true protection for the device.
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    06-20-19 06:28 PM
    Thanks, it certainly looks the part. I will go for that one

Posted via CB10
    06-21-19 03:09 PM
    use the original...it might be a bit expensive but absolutely the best. Been using it for 14 months now...
    06-22-19 04:28 AM
    stilgut they have the best
    06-22-19 05:49 AM
    stilgut they have the best
    Yes definitely! stilgut is of premium quality and very durable.
    I have used it in the Priv , Key one and now on the Key two.
    06-22-19 08:02 AM
    hi guys!!

I also have one question.

I planning to buy original flip case from blackberry for key2, but I just can't imagine how it will change the typing experience!!

does it get in the way when you type?

thank you in advance!
    06-22-19 11:30 PM
    hi guys!!

I also have one question.

I planning to buy original flip case from blackberry for key2, but I just can't imagine how it will change the typing experience!!

does it get in the way when you type?

thank you in advance!
    I don't like flip cases for that reason.

Side note: I wonder if the official KEY2 flip case also fits the LE.

My Imak leather case I just got from eBay fits both phones beautifully
    06-23-19 12:23 AM
    So I guess it does get in the way!!

Do you have any recommendations? Maybe blackberry softshell case?

I using key1 right now and once when I dropped it the screen fell off !! So I had to order new screen and I fix it myself!

Now I order key2 and even tho I'm not big fan of cases I don't wanna make same mistake.
    06-23-19 01:07 AM
    Oops sorry !I though Imak is flip case!! It's looks good actually thanks
    06-23-19 01:17 AM
    I have both the blackberry key 2 soft shell and the leather flip case. The soft shell is great but hate the leather flip case. I find it makes the key 2 feel bulky and can't type on the phone with it. The flip is annoying typing with keyboard because you need to use your two hands all the time and it gets in the way.
    06-23-19 10:09 AM
    I have both the blackberry key 2 soft shell and the leather flip case. The soft shell is great but hate the leather flip case. I find it makes the key 2 feel bulky and can't type on the phone with it. The flip is annoying typing with keyboard because you need to use your two hands all the time and it gets in the way.
    This is why I hate flip cases in general, whether it's a PKB or VKB device they're just annoying when it comes to typing.

However, that KEYone soft shell is just amazing. I ordered one for a whopping $44 on eBay from China simply because that's the only place that will ship one to the US.

It is absolutely a must-have for the KEYone, it's the only case that doesn't add annoying bulk and offers decent grip.
    Since the KEYone is fairly heavy compared to the LE, it's the only case that somewhat protects it and keeps the original feel.

The only things that suck about it is the price and availability
    06-23-19 12:46 PM
    A little late to the party, but I figured I'd share my experience!

If your getting a KEY2 case, be careful of the Tetded brand. While the build quality is good, they don't exactly test the cases specifically for the KEY2. They copied the specs of the phone and made a proper case for it, but they obviously never used a KEY2 with their case for testing. The reason being, the magnet they embed inside the cover is too strong. Even when wrapped around the phone (Between a cover and back plate), the magnetic field is strong enough to trigger a screen lock. I emailed them about the design defect, but they didn't seem interested in fixing it.
    06-25-19 09:31 AM
    I was extremely disappointed when they didn't offer the official pocket case for the Key2. I hated the idea of going back to the flip case but I've been surprisingly happy with it. The official flip case (while not real leather) has proven to be very durable, especially the plastic shell. The phone is securely held into place and well protected. As for the typing: I simply fold the cover back and hold the phone as I normally would when typing. I don't have any issues of comfort or obstructions.
    06-28-19 06:37 AM