Boy, I remember the days when $500 was high-end...

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    Yeah, I remember when $10 fill my car with gas. When I could take the whole family to Disney World for under $1000. And when a meal at a fast food joint with a shake was less than $5.

But I also remember when a top of the line phone was $500... it's camera sucked, battery pulls were a daily occurrence and dropped calls due to network dead zones were a fact of life. And I couldn't just ask my phone a question and get an answer...
    05-30-18 08:39 AM
    the LCD is a big down from Priv... but the small screen size makes it not useful to view content anyway…
    05-30-18 10:30 AM
    the LCD is a big down from Priv... but the small screen size makes it not useful to view content anyway…
    So you were not able to view content on any phone prior to 2014 then?
    05-30-18 10:42 AM
    I wouldn't say it's a big down to go from AMOLED to LCD.... and it is part of the reason the KEYone was $200 less than the PRIV was at launch. I think LCD is a smart move for them. I just don't buy into all the "premium" talk.

If a PKB is what you want, KEYone and K2 dimensions are probable the best "fit" - much taller or wider and you'd have a device not easy to hold. If you want a bigger screen, then a PKB probable isn't what you need.... and thus no reason to look at BlackBerry (Motion is a poor buy). I know some hope for another slider like the PRIV so they can have the best of both worlds... have to see what the far future holds.
    05-30-18 11:49 AM
    So you were not able to view content on any phone prior to 2014 then?
    You could ask that to any slab user who wouldn't switch to a KEYone because of the smaller screen lol
    05-30-18 11:50 AM
    You could ask that to any slab user who wouldn't switch to a KEYone because of the smaller screen lol
    They should've switched to the Passport as the square screen makes it look very big and text is very easy to read because of the extra screen space.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    05-30-18 04:13 PM
    Does anyone know if they're going to stick with LCD or go with Amoled?
    Amoled is more expensive so for sure LCD. Eventually microLCD will replace it all.
    06-25-18 02:59 AM
32 12