Had the latest update,

downloaded it, installed it.. it wiped a bunch of my accounts - including Instagram. I now cannot login due to me not having my usernames saved..

Absolutely ridiculous. Not the first time. Only happens on BlackBerry android devices.

Infuriating. My Samsungs, Xiaomi devices, or other devices have never had this issue.

Why is this a thing? why can't BlackBerry get updates working properly. Why do I have to pay the consequences of their screw up. I'm so irritated at this!!
    12-04-19 04:54 PM
    Had the latest update,

downloaded it, installed it.. it wiped a bunch of my accounts - including Instagram. I now cannot login due to me not having my usernames saved..

Absolutely ridiculous. Not the first time. Only happens on BlackBerry android devices.

Infuriating. My Samsungs, Xiaomi devices, or other devices have never had this issue.

Why is this a thing? why can't BlackBerry get updates working properly. Why do I have to pay the consequences of their screw up. I'm so irritated at this!!
    It's not a thing. It's something you're doing.

Besides are you saying you can't remember your login credentials? If they are so obscure or complicated, why are you not using Google Passwords, LastPass, or 1Password?
    rarsen likes this.
    12-04-19 05:00 PM
    Had the latest update,

I’m sure the next OS update should fix all of this.
    12-04-19 05:04 PM
    Had the latest update,

Doesn't make any sense.

On top of the password apps Conite mentioned, why not use BlackBerry Password Keeper?
    12-04-19 06:42 PM
    Doesn't make any sense.

On top of the password apps Conite mentioned, why not use BlackBerry Password Keeper?
    It's nice to be synced across multiple platforms, devices, and computers though.
    12-04-19 06:44 PM
    It's nice to be synced across multiple platforms, devices, and computers though.
    That is why I also keep a little book with all my info tucked away, just for that moment..
    12-05-19 04:58 PM
    That is why I also keep a little book with all my info tucked away, just for that moment..
    Say hi to the Fonz for me.
    12-05-19 05:00 PM
    Say hi to the Fonz for me.
    Go ahead and laugh.............I'm putting on my leather jacket and leaving...
    12-05-19 05:07 PM
    Norton Password Manager works pretty good too. Syncs across all devices
    12-06-19 02:57 AM