I mean device manager under control panel man, this was typo in my previous post. If you think my post doesn't make sense to you, you can always ask for the clarification. But you don't show any sign of respect to the CB forum and members. Unprofessional drunken monkey!

Posted from my Classic!
    Unfortunately, your post made sense the way you typed it. The missing “O” also makes sense too. Don’t worry I’m not an IT professional nor am I an IT help desk personnel, so no actual monkeys were harmed in this post. The key part of your statement is CB Forum and members. Just here for the PUBLIC forum discussions.

If you feel threatened, hit the report button. Probably want to be careful with the insults though. Doesn’t bother me, but those mods take a dim view of TOS violations. Good luck with all the broken hardware as BB and you seem to be having a rough dating relationship. Things usually get better or passes on.
    11-13-19 08:13 AM
    Can we do after 8 hours. Since I will be done work by then 4 PM EST.
    It will be too late as I'm from India. I will add you to my BBM and ping you. We will work together today if it works for both of us. Thanks for your support.

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:21 AM
    Unfortunately, your post made sense the way you typed it. The missing “O” also makes sense too. Don’t worry I’m not an IT professional nor am I an IT help desk personnel, so no actual monkeys were harmed in this post. The key part of your statement is CB Forum and members. Just here for the PUBLIC forum discussions.

If you feel threatened, hit the report button. Probably want to be careful with the insults though. Doesn’t bother me, but those mods take a dim view of TOS violations. Good luck with all the broken hardware as BB and you seem to be having a rough dating relationship. Things usually get better or passes on.
    Drunken Monkey... sounds like a pretty good Avatar.
    11-13-19 08:21 AM

Kindly don't deviate the topic anymore . Thanks for your wishes.

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:26 AM
    If you want I am available for the next hour.
    It will be too late as I'm from India. I will add you to my BBM and ping you. We will work together today if it works for both of us. Thanks for your support.

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:35 AM
    If you want I am available for the next hour.
    I'm sorry. I'm going to attend my cousin's wedding now. Pls share your BBM pin so that I can ping you when I'm available.

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:37 AM
    BBM pin:EF042C40
    I'm sorry. I'm going to attend my cousin's wedding now. Pls share your BBM pin so that I can ping you when I'm available.

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:42 AM
    BBM pin:EF042C40
    I pinged you, did you get my message?

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:43 AM
    No I didn't.

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:47 AM
    What's your pin?

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 08:48 AM
    What's your pin?
    2BFDA0B2

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 09:17 AM
    What's your pin?
    I'm available now? Are you available?

Posted from my Classic!
    11-13-19 11:38 AM
    Sounds like an awesome rock band to have playing in the background when you’re troubleshooting laptop not recognizing Key2 problems.

It sounds like a cable problem to me. Unless a port on either device is defective.
    11-13-19 12:03 PM

Ok, Chuck Monkey is not drunk but he can control a computer....
    11-13-19 06:15 PM
    I mean device manager under control panel man, this was typo in my previous post. If you think my post doesn't make sense to you, you can always ask for the clarification. But you don't show any sign of respect to the CB forum and members. Unprofessional!

Posted from my Classic!
    Is it possible that you damaged something when you replaced your keyboard? Explain in complete and exact detail how you changed your keyboard. We may find something.
    11-13-19 06:20 PM
    It is also very possible that something was damaged when you dropped your phone back in July. We're you able to connect to your laptop before the accident?
    11-13-19 06:28 PM
    Have you tried to connect to your laptop via Wi-Fi using a file manager such as Solid Explorer or Asus file manger? You won't be able to run an autoloader but you will find out if you can share files. If you can then I'd dare to say that there was damage done to the USB port or motherboard on your phone.
    11-13-19 07:23 PM
    Have you tried to connect to your laptop via Wi-Fi using a file manager such as Solid Explorer or Asus file manger? You won't be able to run an autoloader but you will find out if you can share files. If you can then I'd dare to say that there was damage done to the USB port or motherboard on your phone.
    What if the laptop has been dropped too? It could be a damaged laptop problem or even both. Need isolation testing. Quite the conundrum.....
    anon(10622733) likes this.
    11-13-19 07:34 PM
    Before you ask how, go to the Playstore and install Asus file manager. Once installed scroll down and choose PC File Transfer and follow the instructions.
    11-13-19 07:39 PM
    What if the laptop has been dropped too? It could be a damaged laptop problem or even both. Need isolation testing. Quite the conundrum.....
    I'd have to rule out the laptop and cables as issues since he claims that he can connect other phones to the laptop. Seriously, a drop that smashed the bottom of the keyboard could certainly have caused other issues and further to that a keyboard replacement may have created an issue. If he can't even get the phone to offer the choice of charge/data when connected via USB then I feel it's pretty clear that there is damage to the phone itself due to accident.
    11-13-19 07:48 PM
    This is what the phone looked like after the drop...Laptop can't recognize Key2?!-notable-00120.jpeg
    11-13-19 07:55 PM
    OP should have mentioned the facts before sending out Mayday messages.
    11-13-19 07:58 PM
    OP should have mentioned the facts before sending out Mayday messages.
    Let's wait and see what the two of them get figured with the remote thing...

Posted via CB10
    11-13-19 08:08 PM
    Let's wait and see what the two of them get figured with the remote thing...

Posted via CB10
    That is true, what I have suggested is PURE speculation. I don't want to appear to be considered unprofessional.
    11-13-19 08:27 PM
    That is true, what I have suggested is PURE speculation. I don't want to appear to be considered unprofessional.
    Or worse a drunken monkey attempting to connect a Key2 and laptop...
    11-13-19 08:30 PM
57 123