I am trying to figure this out - when I want to attach an image to email composed in HUB, I always land in "Downloads" folder. And usually(like 99.9%) I do not want to attach a downloaded image, but a camera picture. How can I change this behaviour of the image picker? So I can set up a different folder or application as default initial landing point for image picker?
    I looked in HUB settings, account settings, etc...Also tried to search the forum and general "internet", but to no avail
    11-05-19 09:46 AM
    Pretty sure there is no way to fix that behaviour. Was a pet peave of mine for a long time. Now I mostly use outlook because the company I work for does not allow the hub for outlook email. That said it does not work any better. I would still like to hub as there are many other things that work more efficiently.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    11-05-19 08:11 PM
    I am trying to figure this out - when I want to attach an image to email composed in HUB, I always land in "Downloads" folder. And usually(like 99.9%) I do not want to attach a downloaded image, but a camera picture. How can I change this behaviour of the image picker? So I can set up a different folder or application as default initial landing point for image picker?
    I looked in HUB settings, account settings, etc...Also tried to search the forum and general "internet", but to no avail
    You could just share the picture directly from your photo gallery choosing share to Hub (Inbox) and this will open up an email in the Hub with the picture already attached. Of course you select as many pictures to share right from your gallery.
    11-05-19 09:26 PM
    @RegN Understood, I was suspecting that. Thank you!

@yamahammer We know that, but that is not the question being asked. Thank you anyway for trying to help!
    11-06-19 01:11 AM
    After you land in Downloads press the menu at the top left and you will see many options to choose from , including Google Photos, Images, Drive, OneDrive, etc.
    11-07-19 12:23 PM
    @rttstr thanks, I know that. But whole point of the question is to skip this step(s) and go directly to where I (usually) want - camera pictures. Why am I presented with "Downloads" when I want to attach a picture? The UI does ask you what type of file you want to attach and when it is "picture" the most logical place to look for one is the camera gallery. Or even better - let the user preset his/her favourite gallery application to open in the selection dialogue.
    11-08-19 01:05 PM