Greeting CB,

I know there have been plenty of threads on KeyOne to Key2 experiences, but now that some time has passed the Key2 users have settled in, I want to ask again. The question is:

How much more performance have you see coming from the KeyOne to the Key2?

Stability?

I am a hardcore business power user and have 225+ apps installed, plus use my KeyOne continuously throughOut the day, but now that I'm also connecting it using Android Auto, it has started to really lag to the point of anger setting it at times.
    10-09-18 02:57 PM
    Greeting CB,

I know there have been plenty of threads on KeyOne to Key2 experiences, but now that some time has passed the Key2 users have settled in, I want to ask again. The question is:

Stability?

I am a hardcore business power user and have 225+ apps installed, plus use my KeyOne continuously throughOut the day, but now that I'm also connecting it using Android Auto, it has started to really lag to the point of anger setting it at times.
    Double the CPU horsepower, and double the RAM goes a very long way.
    10-09-18 02:59 PM
    Yeah I used my Key1 quite a lot and used Key2 for a number of months now and can confirm it's certainly a lot quicker to use - I use the Hub all the time and it's a lot quicker thanks to the increased RAM and the Camera opens at a lot quicker than Key1
    10-09-18 03:22 PM
    Greeting CB,

Stability?

The Key2 is really fast and consistent. Zero lag. Faster than my iPhone X in my use case and also faster than my Pixel 2 XL. Call quality is much better than a KeyOne (factory unlocked on AT&T US). Video calls over WhatsApp are not good at all and seem to have issues.

But why in the world do you only have 225+ apps installed?
    10-09-18 05:59 PM
    Coming from a KEYone, the difference is staggering. Much faster and more responsive. Battery life about the same. Keyboard much better. KEY2 is fast.
    10-09-18 09:20 PM
    LoL, yes, why only 225, so I added two more this week (that number includes system apps BTW).

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'm all in now and will be placing my order by Friday.
    10-09-18 09:57 PM