Not sure if this is in the right area so move as needed. Also if it's a duplicate you can delete too.

I figured I'd post side by side pics before I return my Key2LE

Left to right:

CDMA KeyONE
    Key2 LTE
    Key2 -6 Unlocked

Hope this helps those who might wanna see this! The biggest thing I'd say is the fact that the keys are larger on the Key 2 VS the K2LE and K1. That's huge on top of the fact that the battery is better and the RAM is higher. It's a no-brainer to only consider the Key2 especially since it's working perfectly on Verizon now.

KEYone - KEY2 LE - KEY2 Side by side pictures-img_20190214_151234.jpg

KEYone - KEY2 LE - KEY2 Side by side pictures-img_20190214_151239.jpg

KEYone - KEY2 LE - KEY2 Side by side pictures-img_20190214_151316.jpg

Thanks!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    02-14-19 03:33 PM
    In your opinion is the Keyone keyboard better with scrolling options and does the Keyone have stero speakers compared to the Key2?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-14-19 03:49 PM
    In your opinion is the Keyone keyboard better with scrolling options and does the Keyone have stero speakers compared to the Key2?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The capacitive touch is better on the Keyone for sure.
    02-14-19 04:00 PM
    Thanks. I'm currently using a Passport and I'm thinking of upgrading. Price and features are what I'm after trying to move to similar to my Passport. Any other input would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-14-19 04:11 PM
    I have both. In my opinion, the KEY² keyboard is superior in every way - including capacitive.
    02-14-19 06:15 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Both have mono speaker.

Keyboard is much better on the KEY² imo.
    02-14-19 06:16 PM
    Both have mono speaker.

Keyboard is much better on the KEY² imo.
    keyboard is better yes, capacitive touch is not.
    02-14-19 06:17 PM
    keyboard is better yes, capacitive touch is not.
    For what it's worth to others reading, with regard to capacitive, I disagree wholeheartedly.
    02-14-19 06:19 PM
    For what it's worth to others reading, with regard to capacitive, I disagree wholeheartedly.
    I had no doubts in my mind that you would but they only need to refer to others posts in the forum to find their answers
    02-14-19 06:21 PM
    Conite
    Have you moved on from your Passport? Do you miss it and are you satisfied with the Key2 as a daily driver?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-19 06:22 PM
    Conite
    Have you moved on from your Passport? Do you miss it and are you satisfied with the Key2 as a daily driver?

Posted via CB10
    As daily driver, I left the Passport SE for the Priv in November 2015. I went on to use the DTEK60, the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, and now the KEY².

My favourite keyboard, by a large margin, is the KEY². It has the feel of the Passport, but you don't need to get carpal tunnel from the long reach.
    rarsen and skilas like this.
    02-14-19 06:26 PM
    Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    02-14-19 06:40 PM
    In your opinion is the Keyone worth it to replace my Passport or wait till I can afford a Key2..

Posted via CB10
    02-14-19 08:30 PM
    In your opinion is the Keyone worth it to replace my Passport or wait till I can afford a Key2..

Posted via CB10
    I'd get a KEY² LE if you think the KEY² is a bit steep. You're better off with a longer horizon of upgrades and support.
    rarsen likes this.
    02-14-19 09:40 PM
    Thanks for the input.. Much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    02-14-19 09:41 PM
    The key2 capacitive keyboard is MUCH better than the key1, especially in regards to scrolling.
    02-15-19 12:04 AM
    The spacebar and fp scanner are better on the KEYone and LE...
    valer466 likes this.
    02-15-19 12:56 AM
    Wow! That's a shocker...would have never guessed that. Maybe buying a KEYone Black Edition is still worth a look.
    02-15-19 10:32 AM
    Wow! That's a shocker...would have never guessed that. Maybe buying a KEYone Black Edition is still worth a look.
    Everything is a trade-off. I would say there is more benefit to everything else that comes with the KEY2 if you can score one with a solid spacebar.
    the_boon and skinnymike1 like this.
    02-15-19 11:10 AM
    The key2 capacitive keyboard is MUCH better than the key1, especially in regards to scrolling.
    I guess you could make that comparison in regards to the 20% larger keyboard but as far as swiping words up it is not. Don't ask me why, it just is.
    02-15-19 11:12 AM
    I had no doubts in my mind that you would but they only need to refer to others posts in the forum to find their answers
    Chalk me up as one vote against the capacitive PKB and they all suck. However, that’s where I think perception is everything. I get the impression that Key2 is more capacitive than KEYone and was designed with greater tolerance standards. Most likely attempting to get as much of the preferred feeling of and for the greatest number of PKB users.

I also believe the capacitive PKB is large reason the LE exists and VZW chose to carry for it's non-capacitive PKB status. In attempting to satisfy more people with Key2 PKB it creates a situation where it satisfies and disappoints more people overall. You can’t make everyone happy.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-15-19 11:25 AM
    if you can score one with a solid spacebar.
    Sigh.. The randomness of it frustrates me, especially because aside from spacebar, the KEY2 improves on basically EVERYTHING from the KEYone
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    02-15-19 11:58 AM
    Sigh.. The randomness of it frustrates me, especially because aside from spacebar, the KEY2 improves on basically EVERYTHING from the KEYone
    Even the camera, and the screen resolution? I been hearing mixed reviews on both for KEY2.
    02-15-19 10:53 PM
    I guess you could make that comparison in regards to the 20% larger keyboard but as far as swiping words up it is not. Don't ask me why, it just is.
    I can confirm that swipe up improved with ABP924
    02-16-19 02:00 AM
    As daily driver, I left the Passport SE for the Priv in November 2015. I went on to use the DTEK60, the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, and now the KEY².

My favourite keyboard, by a large margin, is the KEY². It has the feel of the Passport, but you don't need to get carpal tunnel from the long reach.
    When you have big hands the travel on the Paspport was no issue at all. But I agree - making the keys on the Key2 keyboard slightly bigger and not glossy is indeed a great improvement.

The Paspport form factor still was better to hold for me personally and BBOS10 hub was way more fantastic than the Android version
    02-16-19 09:21 AM
33 12