Okay everyone I think I've gone bonkers with keyboard shortcuts but figured I'd share mine to see what everyone else has. I've used Button mapper to give me a 3rd shortcut for many keys. If you add a key with button mapper and change its "long press" (>1000ms) you can add yet another shortcut.

Looking for new ideas for the unassigned keys I have

Keyboard shortcut addict-2019-01-17_16-02-45.png
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-17-19 04:05 PM
    That's awesome.. but honestly, how do you remember them all?
    01-17-19 05:48 PM
    That's awesome.. but honestly, how do you remember them all?
    Somehow, I get it correct about 95% of the time ;-)
    01-17-19 07:16 PM
    Excellent, I have been doing a lot of research to use my key2 without touching screen as far as possible.

I found shortcuts are available for almost all the actions in twitter app
    In google chrome, there are many shortcuts but they are with Ctrl key. I have remapped Currency key to Ctrl key and I find it difficult to press other keys with Ctrl key combination as it is located at bottom right. Big setback

And I'm also using button mapper which is the best app and saving grace for me. I'm almost using all the available functions with that app.

I will look forward for more tips around keyboard
    01-18-19 08:03 AM
    I always set "U" to be the calculator, habit from the shortcut that existed on old school blackberries.
    01-18-19 02:20 PM
    Excellent, I have been doing a lot of research to use my key2 without touching screen as far as possible.

I found shortcuts are available for almost all the actions in twitter app
    In google chrome, there are many shortcuts but they are with Ctrl key. I have remapped Currency key to Ctrl key and I find it difficult to press other keys with Ctrl key combination as it is located at bottom right. Big setback

And I'm also using button mapper which is the best app and saving grace for me. I'm almost using all the available functions with that app.

I will look forward for more tips around keyboard
    Can you explain how you're using button mapper? Love the app so would be interested in doing more with it!
    01-18-19 09:41 PM
    I always set "U" to be the calculator, habit from the shortcut that existed on old school blackberries.
    Come to think of it I don't have a shortcut for the calculator
    01-18-19 09:42 PM
    Can you explain how you're using button mapper? Love the app so would be interested in doing more with it!
    I can't answer here how to use button mapper, however if you have any specific question I can answer. If you want to learn, how to use button mapper, then you can watch any youtube video.
    01-19-19 04:07 AM
    I can't answer here how to use button mapper, however if you have any specific question I can answer. If you want to learn, how to use button mapper, then you can watch any youtube video.
    Sorry my question should've been clearer

I know how to use it - I was just curious as to what youre using it to do? Map buttons in particular apps? Or just other long-press shortcut keys like I'm using it for?
    01-19-19 05:59 AM
    Sorry my question should've been clearer

I know how to use it - I was just curious as to what youre using it to do? Map buttons in particular apps? Or just other long-press shortcut keys like I'm using it for?
    Read my post in the screenshot
    01-20-19 02:46 PM