I've been messing around with Firefox Preview for a while - I dual carried a Galaxy S7 Edge and Classic. Now I'm all in on my KEY2, but Firefox Preview doesn't scroll with the capacitive keyboard. I connected my Classic as a Bluetooth keyboard, and scrolling using it as a trackpad works fine. Page up and page down works. The arrow keys work.

What method does the KEY2 use to implement scrolling with the capacitive keyboard? I'm writing up a feature request on GitHub. Any workarounds are appreciated, too. I'll stick to the old Firefox Mobile for now, but it will be discontinued in the near future.
    07-03-20 01:01 PM
    Switch to Vivaldi! Problem solved (and keyboard shortcuts work!)
    07-04-20 10:06 AM
    I've been messing around with Firefox Preview for a while - I dual carried a Galaxy S7 Edge and Classic. Now I'm all in on my KEY2, but Firefox Preview doesn't scroll with the capacitive keyboard. I connected my Classic as a Bluetooth keyboard, and scrolling using it as a trackpad works fine. Page up and page down works. The arrow keys work.

What method does the KEY2 use to implement scrolling with the capacitive keyboard? I'm writing up a feature request on GitHub. Any workarounds are appreciated, too. I'll stick to the old Firefox Mobile for now, but it will be discontinued in the near future.
    I don't have Firefox preview but I have Firefox on my Titan and KeyOne and keyboard scrolling works on both of my devices... Will be interesting to know if any other Key2 owners have this issue...
    07-04-20 10:19 AM
    I don't have Firefox preview but I have Firefox on my Titan and KeyOne and keyboard scrolling works on both of my devices... Will be interesting to know if any other Key2 owners have this issue...
    Yep, old Firefox works fine. They're completely redesigning the browser and it's a bit faster and has a bottom URL bar but keyboard scrolling doesn't work.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mozilla.fenix

They switched it to Firefox Nightly recently. Eventually it will replace the current Firefox.
    07-04-20 10:40 AM
    Yep, old Firefox works fine. They're completely redesigning the browser and it's a bit faster and has a bottom URL bar but keyboard scrolling doesn't work.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mozilla.fenix

They switched it to Firefox Nightly recently. Eventually it will replace the current Firefox.
    Ah ok... Hopefully keyboard scrolling will function after preview...
    07-04-20 11:04 AM