Hi everyone! I've had my Key2 since July 2018 (when it first came out). I woke up this morning to my phone, which was still plugged in (so should have been charged to 100%), not responding. A solid green LED is always on for some reason. I tried holding the power button for different lengths of time (up to a minute), but the only sign of life is that the green LED turns off and back on every 6-8 seconds as I hold down the power button.

Any suggestions? And if not, any similar stories? I've only had it for 5 months, so this is not ideal (except for that it is probably still covered by the manufacturer's warranty).
    12-25-18 08:10 AM
    Hi everyone! I've had my Key2 since July 2018 (when it first came out). I woke up this morning to my phone, which was still plugged in (so should have been charged to 100%), not responding. A solid green LED is always on for some reason. I tried holding the power button for different lengths of time (up to a minute), but the only sign of life is that the green LED turns off and back on every 6-8 seconds as I hold down the power button.

Any suggestions? And if not, any similar stories? I've only had it for 5 months, so this is not ideal (except for that it is probably still covered by the manufacturer's warranty).
    Is it possible that your phone has been exposed to water or moisture?
    12-25-18 10:27 AM
    Is it possible that your phone has been exposed to water or moisture?
    That's what's so confusing - it was completely fine before bed. No water at all could have been involved between plugging it in at midnight and waking up at 9:00. What makes you think water damage?
    12-25-18 11:40 AM
    That's what's so confusing - it was completely fine before bed. No water at all could have been involved between plugging it in at midnight and waking up at 9:00. What makes you think water damage?
    Frustrating. I did a quick search and read a few users discussing similar symptoms after water damage and a few other occurrences that did not involve water. What is happening to your Key 2 also sounds like it is exactly what happened to one of mine a while back with zero water damage.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-turn-1153513/

https://forums.crackberry.com/ask-qu...shing-1116210/
    12-25-18 04:46 PM
    BlackberryKey2Fan
    Your BlackBerry device cannot boot as the integrity of the components cannot be verified. Please go to the nearest certified phone repair center and ask them to disassemble and check the components of the phone. Or if you don't care about losing your data, try flashing your BlackBerry device using it's autoloader (find download link in google).
    Hope this helps.
    12-26-18 02:14 AM
    I read that sometimes that works.
    12-26-18 02:15 AM