Hi all,

shortly after updating my phone, I have a notification that will not go away, it says wifi calling not ready. I have tried restarting the key2 and using different wifi networks but it still won't go away. You can't force this notification to clear either. Has anyone else run into this? Or possibly have a solution?
    02-11-19 12:27 PM
    Enter the wifi calling preferences and disable wifi calling. It's only stating that because it's enabled and trying to connect. If you disable it, there will be no notification because it's not trying.
    Fraser Tailby and Vistaus like this.
    02-11-19 01:09 PM
    Hi all,

shortly after updating my phone, I have a notification that will not go away, it says wifi calling not ready. I have tried restarting the key2 and using different wifi networks but it still won't go away. You can't force this notification to clear either. Has anyone else run into this? Or possibly have a solution?
    What's your PRD? I have compiled a modem based on ABP with the working wifi calling elements from the original build modem that is working for me on USA T-mo. Only for americas variant tested so far though.
    02-11-19 02:51 PM
    What's your PRD? I have compiled a modem based on ABP with the working wifi calling elements from the original build modem that is working for me on USA T-mo. Only for americas variant tested so far though.
    Hey jcrutch, I would be interested in being able to download your modem version. I believe that is actually part of how I got wifi calling working on my phone. My prd is PRD-63825-003
    02-11-19 03:08 PM
    Enter the wifi calling preferences and disable wifi calling. It's only stating that because it's enabled and trying to connect. If you disable it, there will be no notification because it's not trying.
    That seems so lazy though. I mean facebook, twitter, instagram, hub all run without a notification up there.
    02-11-19 06:27 PM
    That seems so lazy though. I mean facebook, twitter, instagram, hub all run without a notification up there.
    Little bit. But you have Google to thank for it, it's their implementation of the WiFi calling settings. Just like when it's enabled and working, it will also stay there.
    02-12-19 12:01 PM