It had to happen sometime. Hopefully since the unveiling is in New York we will get to purchase it direct from BBmobile.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-15-18 10:36 PM
    I'm going to wait out for a little, I'm hoping they will release a pro version. Plus my key1 ED is doing great so far
    Arabianhorse likes this.
    05-15-18 10:44 PM
    I'm not gettin the KEY2 but I have nothin better to do, so I'll wait with yall. Lol
    05-15-18 10:44 PM
    Count me in! I'm so looking forward to the 7th. Not sure how long the wait will be after the event, but 'soon' I hope.
    05-15-18 10:54 PM
    I'm going to wait out for a little, I'm hoping they will release a pro version. Plus my key1 ED is doing great so far
    I will let you know how it compares to the KeyOne
    05-16-18 12:59 AM
    can't wait. my K1 is dying. this phone can't handle heavy usage or very demanding APP"s like wechat.
    05-16-18 09:31 AM
    can't wait. my K1 is dying. this phone can't handle heavy usage or very demanding APP"s like wechat.
    Ouch. I like this form factor and definitely enjoy the 4/64 memory arrangement. Hope this is a speedy SetUp
    05-16-18 09:39 AM
    I'm going to wait out for a little, I'm hoping they will release a pro version.
    I fear they will release K2 and K2 lite version.
    05-16-18 10:28 AM
    Sorry, if there was one response I would mark as "Hate" this is the one. I know that it's more than likely the case that they're not making the Pro in favour of a "Lite" version, but seriously I wish there was a full screen option with a pkb - the specs were the shortfall on the Priv. I'd still be using it if it weren't for how laggy it became. It just needed a refresh with some refinements (and preferably a slightly larger keyboard).
    05-16-18 12:33 PM
    I'm anxiously waiting for news, still on the fence about actually upgrading. it'll depend on size and specs but if they aren't what I'm looking for I'll just stick to my K1
    05-16-18 03:15 PM
    I hope that isn't really their marketing plan.... might as well call it the K2 Cheap, or the K2 Diet.

Lite is good if you are selling health food, not so much when selling technology.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    05-16-18 03:33 PM
    I hope that isn't really their marketing plan.... might as well call it the K2 Cheap, or the K2 Diet.

Lite is good if you are selling health food, not so much when selling technology.
    Selling technology...is that what they are doing?

And here I thought the essence of an Android phone was selling your data and privacy to Google for free, and paying some middleman phone maker hundreds of dollars for the privilege to do so. Lol.
    Arabianhorse likes this.
    05-16-18 06:38 PM
    Didn't we start a KEY² waiting room after the KEYone announcement in Barcelona last year?
    05-16-18 07:22 PM
    waiting........
    05-16-18 11:14 PM
    Here is a positive sounding article about the KEY² release:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/curtiss...o#14010747454d
    the_boon likes this.
    05-17-18 01:56 PM
    Sorry, if there was one response I would mark as "Hate" this is the one. I know that it's more than likely the case that they're not making the Pro in favour of a "Lite" version, but seriously I wish there was a full screen option with a pkb - the specs were the shortfall on the Priv. I'd still be using it if it weren't for how laggy it became. It just needed a refresh with some refinements (and preferably a slightly larger keyboard).
    Flat AMOLED screen, 6" 18:9 ratio (even if it has to have a notch), dual speakers, thicker - with 4,000mAh battery, USB C, a decent dac w/ a headphone jack. SD835. More of a modern re-design, and rounded bottom corners and I'd pay $750-800 CAD for this. A better keyboard and hands down I'd buy it. But! KEY2 is definitely the way to go for now. Wish it had a 5" AMOLED screen with on screen keys instead of the 4.5" LCD with dumb capacitive buttons (android P will release gestures and we'll miss out on this, sadly!)
    tazcubed likes this.
    05-18-18 05:02 AM
    I know this might not be the most appropriate thread to ask, but it's a really quick question: when you buy a BlackBerry Android device like K2 (which is very tempting!), do you automatically get a Hub subscription? 'Cause just to test it I've installed the Hub on my tablet and unlike BB10 I apparently need a subscription to get rid of ads and stuff. So if I were to buy the K2, do I get a subscription along with it or do I still need to pay for that separately?

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    05-18-18 05:06 PM
    I know this might not be the most appropriate thread to ask, but it's a really quick question: when you buy a BlackBerry Android device like K2 (which is very tempting!), do you automatically get a Hub subscription? 'Cause just to test it I've installed the Hub on my tablet and unlike BB10 I apparently need a subscription to get rid of ads and stuff. So if I were to buy the K2, do I get a subscription along with it or do I still need to pay for that separately?

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    Yes.
    Vistaus likes this.
    05-18-18 05:54 PM
    Yes.
    Thank you!
    05-19-18 04:28 AM
    Waiting
    Yesterday 11:03 PM
    If it includes LTE band 66, that should be my next device.
    Today 01:46 AM