just wondering about the key2LE I BEEN READING REVIEWS BUT WOULD LIKE TO HERE FIRST HAND ABOUT HOW THE PHONE Performance oops hit the cap key.
    if it can do all that the 2 can would it be worth exchanging it to save a few buck.
    will you still be able to flick works on to the screen not flick but choose
    I was wondering about battery life also,one review said you might get some lag after a few years. also is the keyboard smaller
    02-05-19 05:14 PM
    just wondering about the key2LE I BEEN READING REVIEWS BUT WOULD LIKE TO HERE FIRST HAND ABOUT HOW THE PHONE Performance oops hit the cap key.
    if it can do all that the 2 can would it be worth exchanging it to save a few buck.
    will you still be able to flick works on to the screen not flick but choose
    I was wondering about battery life also,one review said you might get some lag after a few years. also is the keyboard smaller
    I feel like all of these questions have been answered before (and no, no keyboard flicking or anything)

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13340211

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-ke...s-and-features
    Vistaus and Bob80220 like this.
    02-05-19 05:35 PM
    you could have just could have ignored the post.
    02-05-19 11:43 PM
    That wouldn’t have been helpful or provided threads answering your questions...
    Smokeaire likes this.
    02-05-19 11:45 PM
    Redirecting members to areas of the forums in which more relevant information can be found is probably the most helpful way to assist others in their research.

Think about this, if your question was already answered and then some, wouldn't you want to be able to find the answer rather than depend on other members to respond to your post after they most likely already addressed the same question once before?

Hope this make sense
    02-06-19 12:02 AM
    It was not intended to be rude or unhelpful or anything like that. In fact, quite the opposite. There were threads that already contained the info plus a ton more that would probably be easier and faster to gain the info you were seeking and more helpful too. And I provided a couple of such links to help save time on searching (I actually did the searches too, so spent some time finding those links for you).
    Smokeaire, Bob80220 and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-06-19 07:02 AM