Coming from the iPhone X and now using the Key2 I can honestly say that both devices are comparable as far as speed and ease of use goes. Both are very reliable with little or no lag what so ever. I recently downloaded IOS 12 Beta on my X and it was a tremendous OS to use very quick with nice features. The Key2 came with the nice features and great OS unlike the X at launch. I am fully invested in apple products but have always had a blackberry or Android phone as a second device.

I am a PKB person going back to 2008 and my first BlackBerry. I tried the Keyone but it was too slow for me and the keyboard was too cramped. The Key2 has improved everything that the keyone lacked but was hesitant to purchase reading the forums here but I did anyway and don't regret it glad I did! If anyone is on the fence about purchasing the new Key2 pull the trigger it's a great device.
    07-29-18 03:01 PM
    Finally, the first person besides myself who thinks the Key2 is as speedy as a high-end device!
    07-29-18 03:12 PM
    Person 3 who thinks the same. Came from the Note and my wife has an X. I'm adoring this KEY2. Awesome device after 3 weeks.
    07-29-18 03:35 PM
    Just bought 1 too. I did not open it yet. I am on x now. Happy to read I am not the only one moving from x to key 2. Had key one before.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    07-29-18 03:40 PM
    Finally, the first person besides myself who thinks the Key2 is as speedy as a high-end device!
    You are forgetting me. Key2 in real world use is every bit as fast as a high end device. It gets even faster with nova launcher
    JOHNGAETANO and melhiore like this.
    07-29-18 04:24 PM
    I just can't believe all the people complaining about it the device is awesome in my opinion. Perfect size device just tad larger than the X is but comfortable to hold with one hand.
    rjedge54 and JOHNGAETANO like this.
    07-29-18 04:28 PM
    You are forgetting me.
    I'm sorry, it's just that there seem to be so many haters hatin'... Happy to hear there are more positive Key2 users!
    JOHNGAETANO and cckgz4 like this.
    07-29-18 04:33 PM
    I came from the X too. Loving my key 2. Definitely a worthy upgrade from my KeyOne which I had to return because of performance and Bluetooth issues.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    07-29-18 04:37 PM
    I just can't believe all the people complaining about it the device is awesome in my opinion. Perfect size device just tad larger than the X is but comfortable to hold with one hand.
    There has been mainly problems discussion. Wobbly spacebar, photo quality - these are the major complaints here on CB.

If you received a flawless unit / don't examine it way too much, I think it's a good phone in overall. Some can't justify the price, though (frankly I wouldn't switch from iPX if I already paid so much for it)!

I wish to you that it serves well.
    07-29-18 04:38 PM
    Perfect size phone and perfect in the hand. Amazing
    07-29-18 04:38 PM
    I just went from an iPhone5 to a Key2. Essentially cost me the same as an iPhone8 would have but as soon as I picked up the Key2 I had to have it and I haven't regretted it so far.
    JOHNGAETANO and rarsen like this.
    07-29-18 04:40 PM
    I just went from an iPhone5 to a Key2. Essentially cost me the same as an iPhone8 would have but as soon as I picked up the Key2 I had to have it and I haven't regretted it so far.
    Good choice!

Picking up an iPhone 8 feels just like picking up........ an iPhone 7, which feels even more like picking up....... you saw it coming, an iPhone 6S, which, of course, feels EXACTLY like...... ding ding ding! An iPhone 6.

Oh wait, the 8 is significantly heavier than the previous 3... why is that so? Because it has a glass back. But unlike say a Samsung phone, the glass backs of new iPhones is virtually unremovable (proof in JerryRigEverything's video). Planned obsolescence at its finest.
    07-29-18 05:51 PM
    Key2 all day everyday!
    07-29-18 06:16 PM
    I have been using both for two weeks. I've been unable to completely give up my X. It's an amazing phone. I find myself grabbing it if I need to respond to something quickly or for music and video. I don't notice any real world speed differences. I love them both for different reasons. Ios still feels more refined to me than android but that's not key2's fault. I could absolutely give up my X for the key2 if forced. But no one is forcing me so I'll keep both for now.
    Farroll1212, rarsen and Hoefniks like this.
    07-29-18 06:56 PM
    i wouldnt trade my keyone for the iphonex
    07-29-18 08:49 PM
    A lot of people here in CB said keyone was fast as Samsung Note 8 so I am not surprised by this.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    07-29-18 10:21 PM
    There has been mainly problems discussion. Wobbly spacebar, photo quality - these are the major complaints here on CB.

If you received a flawless unit / don't examine it way too much, I think it's a good phone in overall. Some can't justify the price, though (frankly I wouldn't switch from iPX if I already paid so much for it)!

I wish to you that it serves well.
    Exactly. It's so over priced and to be honest I didnt like it glad I sold it and now I'm on my brand new keyone black edition. Never owned this version. I loved the solid feel a d weight to this device feels solid as a rock vs the paper weight that is the key2..
    07-29-18 10:43 PM
    Good choice!

Picking up an iPhone 8 feels just like picking up........ an iPhone 7, which feels even more like picking up....... you saw it coming, an iPhone 6S, which, of course, feels EXACTLY like...... ding ding ding! An iPhone 6.

Oh wait, the 8 is significantly heavier than the previous 3... why is that so? Because it has a glass back. But unlike say a Samsung phone, the glass backs of new iPhones is virtually unremovable (proof in JerryRigEverything's video). Planned obsolescence at its finest.
    Agreed iPhones are so generic.. So glad I've never carried around that device with the rest of the zombies
    Rcornelsen and JOHNGAETANO like this.
    07-29-18 10:45 PM
    Im on X now, after S8 and K1. Met a friend with a K2 and played around with it for a few hours and i realised that both these devices (x and k2) are tailor made for above average users, who know how to extract stuff out of it, and have definetly used physical keys before. I use air pods and lte watch with BBM and it's super convenient to reply to bbm's and take calls without holding my X in hand.

The k2 OTOH makes light work of having to remain unplugged for about 1.5 days and do everything except shoot great shots and have lte calling with a paired accessory.

Note: i do not a k2 yet, but my friend is a heavy user of the same and routinely draws 6 SOT. He doesn't whine about the price because he knows he's not a low baller and he likes using pkb for camera manual functions, which is far more intuitive than any touch screen manual settings.
    07-30-18 02:03 AM
    Not a fan of apple either. I had 3 great weeks on this phone, then I started to have a couple of issues, the double typing, the fingerprint sensor playing up and then one day, about 5 days ago, lag, really bad. but a quick update of the keyboard, staying on top of my open apps and placing my finger better on the sensor and I'm smiling again. I think I may have downloaded something dodgy which caused the lag. I've had a clear out and it running great again. coming from the Pixel 2 XL I can honestly say this phone is blindingly fast. switching between apps with the convenience key is faster than any other phone out there. nothing come close.
    07-30-18 05:17 AM
    Not a fan of apple either. I had 3 great weeks on this phone, then I started to have a couple of issues, the double typing, the fingerprint sensor playing up and then one day, about 5 days ago, lag, really bad. but a quick update of the keyboard, staying on top of my open apps and placing my finger better on the sensor and I'm smiling again. I think I may have downloaded something dodgy which caused the lag. I've had a clear out and it running great again. coming from the Pixel 2 XL I can honestly say this phone is blindingly fast. switching between apps with the convenience key is faster than any other phone out there. nothing come close.
    Coming from a Pixel 2 XL how are you dealing with the camera on the KEY 2?
    07-30-18 09:04 AM
    Well love mine. I have to check the build date.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    07-30-18 11:44 AM
    Coming from a Pixel 2 XL how are you dealing with the camera on the KEY 2?
    I felt the difference at first but once I started playing with manual mode, I have no complaints, got some great photos. It's true the pixel is far better but if you haven't used it in a few weeks you kinda forget. I can definitely live with it
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    07-30-18 01:36 PM
    Lmao. You might as well say the Key2 camera is comparable to the iPhone X as well
    07-30-18 05:53 PM
    Listening to all of the negative post about the camera I was sure it was going to be a bad camera. After a few days I was completely surprised how good the camera was it takes beautiful photos just not in low light with out flash.
    clerk, JOHNGAETANO and j21jam6 like this.
    07-30-18 06:33 PM
103 123 ...