Funny. When I decided to buy an Android phone. It wasn't even a close choice. The KEYone met my needs batter than any other phone on the market. I know a billion people disagree with me, but if one in a thousand people agree with me, BlackBerry Mobile has a business.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    But you still posting this from Z10? Respect though
    12-12-18 01:22 AM
    TCL announced a major restructuring this weekend . Pivot away from consumer goods.

Does anyone here read mandarin??
    Only ate a few this week, sorry..

What anxiety you're trying to accomplish with this pivoting?
    12-12-18 01:26 AM
    https://technode.com/2018/12/11/tcl-pivot-to-panel/

What does this mean for their phone divisions? If anything.
    12-12-18 01:37 AM
    But you still posting this from Z10? Respect though
    Yes. I wanted an Android phone for those occasions where I need an app. I've stopped using Android apps on BB10 for both performance and security reasons.

Android can do lots of stuff much better than BB10, but I find BB10 to be superior for my Hub-oriented work. I use the KEYone for certain tasks, like streaming-only services, ride-hailing, etc., but I still use BB10 for email and other messaging.

12-12-18 07:25 AM
    Saw a Key2 in the wild today. Talked with the guy. His family owns several BlackBerries. He had a big case which , in my view, made the device too heavy in my hands. If I were to own a BB it would be an LE with the slimmest case I could find. His only complaint seemed to be -too many OS updates.
    12-12-18 10:17 PM
    Saw a Key2 in the wild today....His only complaint seemed to be -too many OS updates.
    LOL. That's classic. Some posters here rail against any delays in updates, but it's clearly not an issue for many consumers.

12-13-18 09:49 AM
    LOL. That's classic. Some posters here rail against any delays in updates, but it's clearly not an issue for many consumers.

Yep, most consumers don't know/care about updates. Heck, they're not even aware on what version of Android they have.
    12-13-18 09:55 AM
    I beat my thoughts between K2, iPhone 8 plus and Huawei Mate 20. I am attracted to a physical keyboard, compact size and nice design but recently quite often I happen to watch on the Netflix and YT phones. On the K2 I use the dual sim version which is very helpful.
    Do you sometimes watch movies on your phone, is it convenient for you?
    Yesterday 01:22 AM
    We stream to TV or on rare occasions watch on a MacBook Air. Perhaps on a phone on an airplane.

I would get a LE but since I retired, I do not type a heck of a lot these days.
    Yesterday 07:22 PM
134 ... 456