This epic phone has 1 weakness, vibration intensity is very low, If I have phone on vibrate mode, and its in my pocket, I cannot feel vibration, it is way too weak..
    Is there any option to change vibration Intensity??
    Thanks
    10-22-18 07:22 AM
    This epic phone has 1 weakness, vibration intensity is very low, If I have phone on vibrate mode, and its in my pocket, I cannot feel vibration, it is way too weak..
    Is there any option to change vibration Intensity??
    Thanks
    There isn't. Have you owned the KEYone before? Because the KEY2's is way way better in terms of vibration motor. Best would be to take it to a nearby shop that has one on display and test and see if there's any difference in vibration intensity between your phone and the display one.
    10-22-18 07:52 AM
    There isn't. Have you owned the KEYone before? Because the KEY2's is way way better in terms of vibration motor. Best would be to take it to a nearby shop that has one on display and test and see if there's any difference in vibration intensity between your phone and the display one.
    Thanks for answer.... I think I read somewhere that it is possible through developer mode to tweak settings to make it vibrate stronger, but maybe I misunderstood...
    10-22-18 09:03 AM
    Thanks for answer.... I think I read somewhere that it is possible through developer mode to tweak settings to make it vibrate stronger, but maybe I misunderstood...
    You can change the length of some of the vibrations...I think
    10-22-18 09:57 AM