Agreed it wouldn't sell out but it's clear some hangers on who post here would go for it. I know I would. It's a familiar form factor for many BlackBerry users, coupled with a modern OS...if a weird device like the Titan has a nice, am certain a smaller BlackDroid device would too.
    BlackBerry has always had actual data on what single PKB device size would sell the most. Also the data, on price, features and so forth. It knows internally where the best chance for success with a single PKB device was.

It was the KEYone. That was BlackBerry Limited true last planned and internal device given to BlackBerry Mobile as Hail Mary pass. BlackBerry Limited didn't think it would succeed and BlackBerry Mobile thought it could succeed.

BlackBerry Limited has always known success points and has been pretty good about when to exit. Just look at their executives and the insider trades in retrospect.
    Grungni likes this.
    06-14-20 02:51 PM
    I'm a PKB enthusiast die hard to the core but I still can't figure out what to make of the speed key??
    06-14-20 03:05 PM
    I own both a key2 and iPhone 11 and the key2 can't even compare to the iPhone 11 which is light years ahead of the key2. Don't get me wrong I love blackberry but they just don't compare. If blackberry launched a new bold with top specs and cameras it would out sell all other devices.
    If you are a communications nut, the iPhone doesn't come close to the KEY². Depends what you use your phone for. That's why there is choice.
    06-14-20 03:43 PM
    If you are a communications nut, the iPhone doesn't come close to the KEY². Depends what you use your phone for. That's why there is choice.
    I agree, when I am travelling the pkb allows me to reliably type out emails and work on documents with some accuracy... Something I wouldn't even have attempted to do on a vkb device as it was a frustrating experience for me... On a vkb device I would read my emails but wait until I got to the office to reply... As you say if you need to type a lot while on the go nothing is quite as satisfying... That is why, despite all it's faults I have a Titan now...
    06-14-20 05:20 PM
29 12