I wouldn't recommend it because I myself wouldn't deal with the international shipping hassle.

If the compressed air trick doesn't work, I'd much rather buy a keyboard assembly on eBay and do it myself or have a repair shop do it.

I don't trust BBMo's warranty service if I don't have the exact variant made for the country I reside in.
    I agree. But, do we know anyone in Canada that is willing to work on this thing? Or, even where to get parts?
    06-29-19 04:03 PM
    I agree. But, do we know anyone in Canada that is willing to work on this thing? Or, even where to get parts?
    Like I said, the full keyboard assembly can be had on eBay for about $44 USD shipped.
    There are other assemblies but they don't come with the spacebar or the cable assembly so it's important to order one that's complete with the spacebar and ribbon cables and everything.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...2F323826291842
    06-29-19 08:46 PM
    initially before the blowing yes.

but not seems better after the blowing
    would like to know how you blow it? from which angle/side??how strong should the blow be? tnx
    07-01-19 08:59 AM
    Just done the compressed air trick / fix and it has partly fixed the issue I was having with the right hand side of the space bar. Most times it works so maybe I should give it another blast. Thing is I'm concerned I may cause other issues with the other keys while trying to fix the space bar. I only used it sparingly and didn't want to cause any ice to form under the space bar. I did switch the phone off and kept it off for about ten minutes.
    07-01-19 11:52 AM
    Just done the compressed air trick / fix and it has partly fixed the issue I was having with the right hand side of the space bar. Most times it works so maybe I should give it another blast. Thing is I'm concerned I may cause other issues with the other keys while trying to fix the space bar. I only used it sparingly and didn't want to cause any ice to form under the space bar. I did switch the phone off and kept it off for about ten minutes.
    I dont think you should worry about damaging anything with the other keys, they seem very solid judging from mralgi 's takedown
    07-01-19 01:16 PM
    Glad to hear that but I may give it a few more days before trying again
    07-01-19 02:05 PM
    would like to know how you blow it? from which angle/side??how strong should the blow be? tnx
    I used my high end vacumm on the opposite way to blow the spacebar: press right blow left then press less blow right and on and on
    07-01-19 09:39 PM
    I used my high end vacumm on the opposite way to blow the spacebar: press right blow left then press less blow right and on and on
    tnx ill try that. pressing the space hard just to register a space is thumb hurting!
    sowhoong likes this.
    07-02-19 02:11 AM
    after a week with my key2 i noticed that my spacekey is stiffer in the morning and loose after 5 p.m to be honest there is no big difference but still the click feel is there.
    07-02-19 03:24 AM
    after a week with my key2 i noticed that my spacekey is stiffer in the morning and loose after 5 p.m to be honest there is no big difference but still the click feel is there.
    really??? what may have cause it?any significant changes in weather?temperature? environment? location?
    07-02-19 03:27 AM
    yes i think the temperature issue. the cold enviromet at my workplace stiffens the spacekey so i got the key one spacekey feeling. as soon as i leave home and spent half an hour outside the key feels loose but still ok.
    07-02-19 03:30 AM
    sorry, wanna ask if your "solution" solves the problem? and did the problem came back?
    07-02-19 05:16 AM
    Been testing my space bar after using the compressed air method and have noticed it works all of the the time when composing a text message but not on CB . Sometimes it also. Inserts a. Period after I press.of The space bar once.the space bar works perfectly on the left hand side.
    07-02-19 03:00 PM
    Been testing my space bar after using the compressed air method and have noticed it works all of the the time when composing a text message but not on CB . Sometimes it also. Inserts a. Period after I press.of The space bar once.the space bar works perfectly on the left hand side.
    Try disabling the "double tap spacebar to enter period" and see if that helps
    07-02-19 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but it's still a bit hit and miss but again only on the left hand side . I may hit it with the compressed air again
    07-02-19 03:13 PM
    You could also try some sticky paper notes. Put the sticky part under the spacebar and it should get some dirt out
    07-02-19 03:17 PM
    You could also try some sticky paper notes. Put the sticky part under the spacebar and it should get some dirt out
    That's a good idea that I might try.
    07-02-19 03:58 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but it's still a bit hit and miss but again only on the left hand side . I may hit it with the compressed air again
    I never even press on the left side when I use mine, because for some reason I naturally just use my right thumb to hit the spacebar so I'll either hit it on the center or on the right
    07-02-19 03:59 PM
    That's what I used to do until the space bar started acting up so now I've just got used to pressing it on the right. Although it's worked properly in this post.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-02-19 04:06 PM
    sorry, wanna ask if your "solution" solves the problem? and did the problem came back?
    hahahaha I say it 50% better.... but I have sent my unit for warranty since last week.... awaiting a "refresher" to be back
    the_boon likes this.
    07-02-19 07:56 PM
    hahahaha I say it 50% better.... but I have sent my unit for warranty since last week.... awaiting a "refresher" to be back
    Lets us know how the replacement is
    07-02-19 08:19 PM
    damn! i tried to slide in a piece of substance 20 bond paper to see if i can successfully slide it in before attempting a sticky note.

half way sliding from right to left upper gap of the spacebar the paper got stuck! i pull it out and it tear off leaving a small piece in the gap.
    07-04-19 01:15 PM
    hi guys... today tried using strong air from compressor (for wheel)... and below the the result (without editing):

the quick brown fox jumps over tom's lazy dog near the bank of the river.

seems ok!
    the_boon likes this.
    07-07-19 01:01 AM
    hi guys... today tried using strong air from compressor (for wheel)... and below the the result (without editing):

the quick brown fox jumps over tom's lazy dog near the bank of the river.

seems ok!
    great.... by the way... I got mine replaced (via-warranty) last week...
    07-10-19 09:25 PM
    Lets us know how the replacement is
    DONE.... my pkb is back to perfect....
    the_boon likes this.
    07-10-19 09:26 PM
120 ... 2345