BB K2 SILVER 64GB UNLOCKED now shipping in Canada. Stock will be on some resellers shelves as early as tomorrow.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-11-18 04:46 PM
    Does this include blueshop?
    07-11-18 05:42 PM
    I see the Ingram Micro stores lie pc-canada are showing stock now. Come on blueshop.
    07-11-18 05:45 PM
    I got a shipping notification email from Blueshop about 40 mins ago. Does not include tracking number though.
    07-11-18 05:50 PM
    Woot, I just got a shipping notification from BlueShop too. My tracking number is 'No Tracking'.

I chose 'overnight shipping' so maybe that is why? I assume we will likely get another email with an actual tracking number soon.

@wolfpacal did you also choose overnight shipping?
    07-11-18 05:59 PM
    Same here. The odd thing is that their "order status" link in both the emails and on their Web site ends up redirecting to shopandroid.com.

The wording is also unclear:

"Order Receipt
    Order #xxxxxxxx - 07/04/18 9:13 pm EDT
    Accessories Shipping:
    Shipped on Wed, Jul 11th with Internal No Shipping. The tracking number of your shipment is No Tracking"

I chose overnight shipping. I have replied to them asking for clarification.

Richard

UPDATE: after posting the above I checked my Visa account and see that the original hold was removed and a new charge for the same amount was submitted today. Hopefully this means I should get my Key2 tomorrow.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2205
    Last edited by rjedge54; 07-11-18 at 06:45 PM.
    07-11-18 06:29 PM
    UPDATE: after posting the above I checked my Visa account and see that the original hold was removed and a new charge for the same amount was submitted today. Hopefully this means I should get my Key2 tomorrow.
    It all depends on what they call the first day I guess. It wouldn't surprise me if they cound tomorrow as the first day. But here is to hoping.

It wouldn't surprise me if Fedex doesn't pick the item up until tomorrow, which means we get it Friday... I was hoping for the 17th, so I am pretty pumped to get it Friday, but if it is tomorrow that would be amazing.

I asked for a tracking number too. They are likly inundated with request for tracking numbers.
    07-11-18 06:53 PM
    PM me and I’ll get you product tomorrow guaranteed.
    07-11-18 07:00 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if Fedex doesn't pick the item up until tomorrow, which means we get it Friday... I was hoping for the 17th, so I am pretty pumped to get it Friday, but if it is tomorrow that would be amazing.

I asked for a tracking number too. They are likly inundated with request for tracking numbers.
    Yep, I' all "aquiver" here too. :-)

This will be my first Android Blackberry device. I am hoping for a positive experience as I'm sure we all are.

Richard

07-11-18 07:00 PM
    Same here. The odd thing is that their "order status" link in both the emails and on their Web site ends up redirecting to shopandroid.com.

The wording is also unclear:

"Order Receipt
    Order #xxxxxxxx - 07/04/18 9:13 pm EDT
    Accessories Shipping:
    Shipped on Wed, Jul 11th with Internal No Shipping. The tracking number of your shipment is No Tracking"

I chose overnight shipping. I have replied to them asking for clarification.

Richard

Did you have to call to get an update? I haven’t received an email notification like some of the others here. Do u know if there is a way to track the order online without being redirected to shopandroid.com?
    07-11-18 07:20 PM
    I couldn't find a way to track off the site.

No email just showed up. What shipping option did you choose? I am wondering if is only the people who chose overnight getting notices.
    07-11-18 07:23 PM
    Woot, I just got a shipping notification from BlueShop too. My tracking number is 'No Tracking'.

I chose 'overnight shipping' so maybe that is why? I assume we will likely get another email with an actual tracking number soon.

@wolfpacal did you also choose overnight shipping?
    Don't think so. It just said "free shipping". Still no tracking number. We'll see if it comes tomorrow. I'm going to call Blueshop in the morning regardless. When I went on their site earlier, it now shows the Silver Key 2 as "Out of stock". When I click on the "No shipping" tab at the top, it takes me to the UPS website.
    07-11-18 07:27 PM
    Did you have to call to get an update? I haven’t received an email notification like some of the others here. Do u know if there is a way to track the order online without being redirected to shopandroid.com?
    I received the email at 2:07 PDT today without having contacted them first.

I have not found any other way to check the order status that works. I tried accessing the "order status" link several ways even using different devices. I had recently signed up with NordVPN and thought that the VPN through their servers might be responsible so I tried from a device I had not yet configured for VPN but got the same result. The link on their home page is different from the link in my email as the latter also includes the order number, but the end result is the same. I have reported this issue to them.

Richard

07-11-18 07:32 PM
    I believe they use FedEx for overnight, so the fact that the link takes you to UPS likely just means they have a mix up with their templates.

Biggest question for me, is if they are shipping it out tonight or tomorrow.
    07-11-18 07:52 PM
    I just received a reply from Blueshop to my request for clarification on the order update email I received this afternoon.

"Hello

We have shipped your order already and the tracking number will be uploaded tomorrow morning.

Regards,
    Alana"

Looking good for delivery tomorrow or Friday.

Richard

07-11-18 09:00 PM
    Same email. If overnight truly is just that, I may lose a lot of productivity hitting refresh on Fedex's page.

Funny thing is, emailed Blueshop the other day, and had them change shipping to my office because I was working from home this week. When I see the 'out for delivery' status, I will be heading into the office I guess.

Did people who who got shipping notices use PayPal? I don't normally use it, but did this time because they said processing can be faster.
    Last edited by snowsquirrel; 07-11-18 at 10:55 PM.
    rjedge54 likes this.
    07-11-18 09:16 PM
    I used PayPal for my order with Blueshop.

Richard

07-12-18 12:10 AM
    Blueshop replied to me via email after hours to assist with my order. Very pleased with their service so far. Hopefully my silver key2 gets here by friday.
    07-12-18 01:17 AM
    When I emailed them to change my address they responded after hours too. Exact opposite of my experience with wal-mart... not that that should come as a surprise. But will be trying to support them in the future.
    07-12-18 01:32 AM
    Out for delivery
    07-12-18 09:48 AM
    Out for delivery
    MIne too. Unfortunately, I have to leave for work in less than an hour. I'll have to pick mine up tomorrow morning at Purloator's warehouse. Probably 2 mins after I leave, the Purolator driver will show up.
    07-12-18 09:50 AM
    Same here.

DateLocal TimeCityDescription
    Jul 12, 20188:56 a.m.Port KellsOn vehicle for delivery

Fortunately I will be home all day. One of the many advantages of retirement. :-)

Richard

07-12-18 11:29 AM
    I really lucked out. As I was in the car getting ready to leave for work, the Purolator driver delivered it. I'll play around with it later tonight. Yeah!!!
    rjedge54 and Yeastmode like this.
    07-12-18 11:36 AM
    Yes Blueshop shipped today.
    Yeastmode likes this.
    07-12-18 01:09 PM
    I really lucked out. As I was in the car getting ready to leave for work, the Purolator driver delivered it. I'll play around with it later tonight. Yeah!!!
    Nice.

I just finished setting up. Space key a little click, but if I hadn't read all the complaints I may not have noticed. Not wobbly. Really happy.
    07-12-18 01:22 PM
29 12