I already have a key 2 Le which I do like a lot. I got it only 3 months ago. But the more I see the silver Key 2 the more I want it. Should I just wait for the key 3 or jump on this deal. It's 700 canadian cash and on Amazon prime it's 935 bux. Thoughts?
    01-16-19 08:07 AM
    700 is pretty good price. I see it on Amazon for 827 same price I paid last Sept. It did drop to around 800 before Christmas. 5 it really depends if you want it that bad. Your not getting much more phone other then look and a sketchy capacitive keyboard. Which when works is cool but I find I'm correcting as much as not when I have it on. I really like look and feel and not sorry I finally made the choice. But if I had an le not sure I would buy this just to have the best available. Have a feeling key3 will be a long wait like next fall at best. That is just opinion.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-16-19 09:27 AM
    700 is pretty good price. I see it on Amazon for 827 same price I paid last Sept. It did drop to around 800 before Christmas. 5 it really depends if you want it that bad. Your not getting much more phone other then look and a sketchy capacitive keyboard. Which when works is cool but I find I'm correcting as much as not when I have it on. I really like look and feel and not sorry I finally made the choice. But if I had an le not sure I would buy this just to have the best available. Have a feeling key3 will be a long wait like next fall at best. That is just opinion.

Reg
    Thanks for your insights. Yet I really am loving the look of the silver. And I do miss the capacitive keyboard but the only time I really used it is when I am deleting text while using whatsapp don't really use it for scrolling etc. I think if I do pull the trigger I would hang on to it until the key 4. It's just a tough decision to make. Need to sell this Le first as I won't be able to justify this purchase to the wife after only having the Le for 3 months lol
    01-16-19 10:06 AM
    or maybe I should just get the atomic red. I think I just like the uniqueness of the silver or red. The slate is a boring colour but it's the only colour that was released here in Canada.
    01-16-19 10:16 AM
    I can get the atomic red for 650 Canadian on eBay shipping is free..first world problems lol
    01-16-19 10:18 AM

Reg
    Found another one on eBay for 874 Canadian free shipping..thing is if I got through my carrier I can get it for like 400 by paying the early up grade fee but they only offer the black key 2
    01-16-19 10:32 AM
    Found another one on eBay for 874 Canadian free shipping..thing is if I got through my carrier I can get it for like 400 by paying the early up grade fee but they only offer the black key 2
    Do you not see the amazon prime one for 827.00? I'm in Alberta and these have been offered here at this price for months. I would think black one from carrier would look same as you have and your wallet would only be lighter. Really is on you if you need to have different look. Function is all the same.

Reg
    01-16-19 11:07 AM
    Do you not see the amazon prime one for 827.00? I'm in Alberta and these have been offered here at this price for months. I would think black one from carrier would look same as you have and your wallet would only be lighter. Really is on you if you need to have different look. Function is all the same.

Reg
    Yeah I saw that..if I go with the black I just have to pay my carrier 400 bux plus tax and activation fee and like you said that's way lighter on my wallet and I can probably sell my key 2 le for 500..seems like getting a silver and paying like 400 more for the color is ludricous lol
    01-16-19 11:27 AM

Reg
    Although I have to say just getting the black just seems like the Le again. Whereas the silver just looks brand new and unique
    01-16-19 11:40 AM

Reg
    Yup this is the one I'm looking at with taxes it ends up being 935 dollars
    01-16-19 11:45 AM

Reg
    The other big difference is the battery. Although this will last me the day I don't have the same comfort level I had with the Key 1 battery which would easily last me 1.5 days. I know the key 2 battery is better than this Le. For me the phone battery is a major deal breaker for me. I don't want to have to think about my battery life all day. Like right now I'm at 50 percent and it's 1pm. Phone has been off the charger since 7 am. I may even think of going the route of the motion which I had before that had insane battery life but nothing beats the PKB
    01-16-19 12:01 PM

Reg
    Actually found one for 640 cash no tax..just hoping it's still available if so I'm getting it tomorrow that's a great deal
    01-16-19 12:42 PM

Reg
    Found a use one says it has some blemishes etc on the side ..but this is a really good price.
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 silver for 700 Canadian-6494.jpg  
    01-16-19 01:40 PM
    Probabally returned by someone. Well you have a used phone now and new is used once open so it is a good deal. I seen a deal on here once and hesitated I missed out.

Reg
    01-16-19 01:50 PM
    Probabally returned by someone. Well you have a used phone now and new is used once open so it is a good deal. I seen a deal on here once and hesitated I missed out.

Reg
    I am worried that I can't see what the phone actually looks like..wont scratches on the silver have the black showing?
    01-16-19 01:50 PM

Reg
    But I can cover up any cosmetic issues with a case but what's the point of a case if you can't show off the silver lol
    01-16-19 01:52 PM
    Don't think so. My show no wear. I would be more concerned of black ones showing silver when scratched. Funny thing is I use a black rubber case so can't see the silver anyway other then frets. No saying you wouldn't scratch yours right out of the box either. Its all on how you feel and want to risk and live with. To dinged up send it back.

Reg
    01-16-19 01:55 PM
    Don't think so. My show no wear. I would be more concerned of black ones showing silver when scratched. Funny thing is I use a black rubber case so can't see the silver anyway other then frets. No saying you wouldn't scratch yours right out of the box either. Its all on how you feel and want to risk and live with. To dinged up send it back.

Reg
    Lol so tough to decide ..the silver just looks so damn good..i am envious of those that have it lol..
    01-16-19 01:57 PM

Reg
    And you are right it's amazon prime so I can return it after opening it up..the deal is just to damn good to pass up..done..im pulling the trigger..under 700 bux for a silver with a couple dings who cares I would have probably dropped it anyways lol
    01-16-19 01:58 PM

Reg
    Finally pressed confirm order lol..will have it in my hands by Friday woooo!
    01-16-19 02:00 PM

Reg
    Got this nice leather case to go with it so it will cover any scratches etc..cant go wrong with a silver for under 700 bux
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 silver for 700 Canadian-6495.jpg  
    01-16-19 02:07 PM

Reg
    Thats the description of the damage to the phone..as long as I can't see the scratches on the screen..that really annoys me
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 silver for 700 Canadian-6496.jpg  
    01-16-19 02:13 PM
    I have cancelled my order for now..i am reaching out to the seller to find out more about the scratches on the screen
    01-16-19 02:27 PM
    Kinda like the case. I have a few already. One leather wallet type and one clear one which does show off the phone. For work I use a Tudia case. Pretty tough rubber seems like if I dropped it it would absorb a lot of shock. I also try never to take it with me out of my truck so to stay safe in cab. I feel like I have spent more on cases and accessories the on the phone.
    01-16-19 02:40 PM
    Kinda like the case. I have a few already. One leather wallet type and one clear one which does show off the phone. For work I use a Tudia case. Pretty tough rubber seems like if I dropped it it would absorb a lot of shock. I also try never to take it with me out of my truck so to stay safe in cab. I feel like I have spent more on cases and accessories the on the phone.
    Yeah I think I am going to buy it. Even if it has some minor scratches on the screen they can't be that bad or it would not be delivered through amazon. It's just such a good deal. There are motions are that are more on Amazon than this key 2 silver I'm getting for 674 bux..done I have made my decision lol
    01-16-19 02:43 PM
32 12