Only time will tell if the rumors of an imminent death of the BlackBerry Mobile PKB device truly are an exaggeration.

No official statement has been released but it seems that the silent is deafening.

My guess is that if there is no ABX or ABZ in August, no Pie announcement by October and no Key3 rumors by November it will only be a matter of time before TCL/BB Mobile make an announcement they are calling it a day.

My 2 cents.
    RK_BB, John Albert, Elky64 and 2 others like this.
    07-18-19 06:34 PM
    At least in the US they are almost dead.
    No devices/ no stock.
    Bad stories came from people everywhere.
    07-18-19 06:52 PM
    At least in the US they are almost dead.
    No devices/ no stock.
    Bad stories came from people everywhere.
    That's definitely what it feels like stateside....
    07-18-19 06:58 PM
    Only time will tell if the rumors of an imminent death of the BlackBerry Mobile PKB device truly are an exaggeration.

No official statement has been released but it seems that the silent is deafening.

My guess is that if there is no ABX or ABZ in August, no Pie announcement by October and no Key3 rumors by November it will only be a matter of time before TCL/BB Mobile make an announcement they are calling it a day.

My 2 cents.
    If it turns out to be true, it might very well be the first example of a smartphone OEM stoking enthusiasm by planting fake codenames into their OS builds.

Will you represent for the class action?
    sorgo and Byrese like this.
    07-18-19 07:17 PM
    If it turns out to be true, it might very well be the first example of a smartphone OEM stoking enthusiasm by planting fake codenames into their OS builds.

Will you represent for the class action?
    There isn't an attorney on earth who would take that job. No basis in fact, no intent, no motive, no one injured, etc. It would be laughed out of court. It would be like an employee suing me because I said I had put together a spreadsheet with a salary raise. It doesn't constitute any kind of commitment.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Vistaus and A Noise Annoys like this.
    07-18-19 07:22 PM
    It would be laughed out of court.
    That's good to hear...because it was a joke!
    07-18-19 07:41 PM
    Well, at least I got me Red Edition
    07-18-19 08:09 PM
    Well, at least I got me Red Edition
    BB Mobile EU store?
    07-19-19 08:51 AM
    My guess is that if there is no ABX or ABZ in August
    You may be right with this prediction since ACA360 just hit the servers.
    07-19-19 11:29 AM
    the-Boon I think I got the very last one sold on Best Buy.Com. They showed one left and then delisted it right after it shipped. I live in Canada so to get it I had to be creative and had it shipped to a work buddy near Seattle then he drove it up to Vancouver for me.
    the_boon, Mecca EL and Sigewif like this.
    07-19-19 02:36 PM
    I think everyone should cool their jets................................if its dead its dead.....why worry. Enjoy the product while its here....
    Byrese and jmorgan456 like this.
    07-19-19 06:19 PM
    I think everyone should cool their jets................................if its dead its dead.....why worry. Enjoy the product while its here....
    Why worry? Cause no one here wants to type on glass and all wish for continued product innovation.
    07-19-19 06:24 PM
    You missed the point.....stop worrying about things you cannot control...............enjoy the phone. If the world ran like the worriers on this site, nothing would be bought or get done.............hey you never know when company X may close.
    Mecca EL and jmorgan456 like this.
    07-19-19 06:28 PM
    You missed the point.....stop worrying about things you cannot control...............enjoy the phone. If the world ran like the worriers on this site, nothing would be bought or get done.............hey you never know when company X may close.
    Well you were asking for much on a brand fan site...
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    07-19-19 06:49 PM
    Ok, so I do believe you are missing some of the key points that some of us are trying to convey here. We are not at all worried whether BlackBerry is a go forward proposition, on the contrary, this is a fan site full of like minded people who 1) have an affinity with the Iconic Brand, 2) have a disdain for tapping on glass, 3) have a Nostalgic affection for the brand and last but not least 4) we are almost all professionals who enjoyed BlackBerry as a business tool and love to speculate in the absence of facts and direct communication. Of course, you can always refer us to Dr. Phil, I'm sure we would do well in boosting his ratings with a healthy dose of mild to wild Blackberrytainment. Cheers,
    joshualebowitz and Tim-ANC like this.
    07-19-19 07:40 PM
    Ok, so I do believe you are missing some of the key points that some of us are trying to convey here. We are not at all worried whether BlackBerry is a go forward proposition, on the contrary, this is a fan site full of like minded people who 1) have an affinity with the Iconic Brand, 2) have a disdain for tapping on glass, 3) have a Nostalgic affection for the brand and last but not least 4) we are almost all professionals who enjoyed BlackBerry as a business tool and love to speculate in the absence of facts and direct communication. Of course, you can always refer us to Dr. Phil, I'm sure we would do well in boosting his ratings with mild to wild Blackberrytainment. Cheers,
    I believe we’re more appropriate for Jerry Springer or Montel Williams type entertainment show.... The only appropriate Phil would be Donahue at this point.
    07-19-19 07:44 PM
    I believe we’re more appropriate for Jerry Springer or Montel Williams type entertainment show.... The only appropriate Phil would be Donahue at this point.
    Hahaha, yes! But no chair throwing! I mean it!!!
    07-19-19 07:46 PM
    Chuck Finley...YOU, are the father!!!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-19-19 08:23 PM
    Hey dendron01, tried sending you a message. No joy.
    07-19-19 08:43 PM
    Hey dendron01, tried sending you a message. No joy.
    Ah OK, I'll check my account. Cheers
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    07-19-19 09:47 PM
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-19-19 10:30 PM
    Why worry? Cause no one here wants to type on glass and all wish for continued product innovation.
    I for one like to type on glass so there's at least one of us lurking here LOL... I'd be all over a Motion successor with an upgraded shooter.
    07-19-19 11:19 PM
    I for one like to type on glass so there's at least one of us lurking here LOL... I'd be all over a Motion successor with an upgraded shooter.
    Ok, welcome?
    Elky64 likes this.
    07-19-19 11:29 PM
    If you like glass I suggest buying a Pixel 3a and throwing the HUB suite on it. For a slab the price to value can't be beat. I used my dad's for a couple weeks. For a slab, like most these days, it works well and will get 3 updates and security patches. Secure, updated OS and excellent camera.
    Elky64 likes this.
    07-19-19 11:49 PM
    If you like glass I suggest buying a Pixel 3a and throwing the HUB suite on it. For a slab the price to value can't be beat. I used my dad's for a couple weeks. For a slab, like most these days, it works well and will get 3 updates and security patches. Secure, updated OS and excellent camera.
    Already tried the HUB suit on a couple slabs (paid) yet it just didn't feel quit the same compared to the Motion. Something about it as a whole (minus camera) that just gels for me, even the KEYone failed to achieve that same warm-n-fuzzy feelings we get when using the Motion. Can only describe it as fluid, consistent.
    07-20-19 01:16 AM
203 123 ...