Hey everyone,

Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you add duplicate ringtones to your phone by mistake, how exactly do you remove them from the list? I see the full ringtone list, and two identical ringtones I added by mistake, as well as an option to add a new ringtone. However I dont see any way to remove them.

Is removing duplicate user added ringtones possible without going full nucular and factory reseting it all, or clearing media storage data from the app/service list?
    07-01-19 05:19 PM
    Hey everyone,

Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you add duplicate ringtones to your phone by mistake, how exactly do you remove them from the list? I see the full ringtone list, and two identical ringtones I added by mistake, as well as an option to add a new ringtone. However I dont see any way to remove them.

Is removing duplicate user added ringtones possible without going full nucular and factory reseting it all, or clearing media storage data from the app/service list?
    Browse to where the files are stored and delete the duplicate. It will stop appearing in the list.
    07-01-19 05:28 PM
    Oh wow. I didnt realize it made copies. That works great. Thanks!
    07-01-19 06:33 PM