been waiting to uprgrade for a while but it doesnt seem its being released in canada anytime soon. its been released in the US but in the country it originated from no release? anyone know anything?
    06-06-19 09:55 AM
    I don't think anyone knows....

You can buy it via a 3rd party there, imported (with the out of market support issues that creates) from Hong Kong.

US only got a few as it sold out in a couple of days... mostly on back order till July at this point.

It was a limited edition....
    06-06-19 01:24 PM
    been waiting to uprgrade for a while but it doesnt seem its being released in canada anytime soon. its been released in the US but in the country it originated from no release? anyone know anything?
    I don't think there's any intent on bringing to Canada. The number of people who would pay the CAD amount for it is probably pretty small. Aside from being Limited Edition, also the reason the 128GB are harder to obtain in Canada. Just not worth the effort for it to sit on shelves.
    06-06-19 01:26 PM
    I don't think there's any intent on bringing to Canada. The number of people who would pay the CAD amount for it is probably pretty small. Aside from being Limited Edition, also the reason the 128GB are harder to obtain in Canada. Just not worth the effort for it to sit on shelves.
    That said... you have to wonder about Slovakia and Czech Republic. Your listing on the Blog page, show both those two "new" markets getting the KEY2 RED and the 128GB versions.

Of course what BBMo chooses to announce, doesn't always match up to what actually shows up in the store...
    06-06-19 01:40 PM
    That said... you have to wonder about Slovakia and Czech Republic. Your listing on the Blog page, show both those two "new" markets getting the KEY2 RED and the 128GB versions.

Of course what BBMo chooses to announce, doesn't always match up to what actually shows up in the store...
    I believe that's just convenience. I may be wrong, but I think some of the devices are produced close by, so it's an easy move of inventory.
    06-06-19 01:45 PM
    The price of that phone Canadian is ridiculous ..I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I spent that much on a phone lol
    06-06-19 04:45 PM
    Key2 Red is available in Philippines, Czech republic, and Slovakia, but it is not available in the US and Canada.
    Just wow!
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    06-06-19 06:13 PM
    I believe that's just convenience. I may be wrong, but I think some of the devices are produced close by, so it's an easy move of inventory.
    Do you mean a new device release is imminent?
    06-06-19 06:14 PM
    Do you mean a new device release is imminent?
    No, I mean they're producing existing devices close to that region so filling those sales channels is obvious.
    06-06-19 06:15 PM
    so theres no new device coming out anytime? I dont want to upgrade if theres a new one coming out
    06-07-19 08:42 AM
    shame on the key2 red edition its a gorgeous phone!
    06-07-19 08:43 AM
    Cool. I had no idea that TCL was making phones in Eastern Europe. All the more reason to want one.
    06-07-19 01:23 PM