The Kim Komando show (tech radio show) got a call from someone looking for a phone with a qwerty keyboard. Kim Komando (with an "I have great news for you" voice) highly recommended the KEY2! She said among other things, "BlackBerry is back..." and "you deserve to have this" and went on with several good things to say about it. The caller was delighted. The Kim Komando Show is America's Largest Weekend Talk Radio Show, on over 450 stations in USA. I had just walked out of our local Best Buy after asking them if they would have it for sale in-store, or just on line. I got in my car and turned on the radio, and heard it. You couldn't ask for better publicity. It was in the last 15 minute segment of the 3 hour show. Anyone else hear it?
    07-08-18 02:34 AM
    The Kim Komando show (tech radio show) got a call from someone looking for a phone with a qwerty keyboard. Kim Komando (with an "I have great news for you" voice) highly recommended the KEY2! She said among other things, "BlackBerry is back..." and "you deserve to have this" and went on with several good things to say about it. The caller was delighted. The Kim Komando Show is America's Largest Weekend Talk Radio Show, on over 450 stations in USA. I had just walked out of our local Best Buy after asking them if they would have it for sale in-store, or just on line. I got in my car and turned on the radio, and heard it. You couldn't ask for better publicity. It was in the last 15 minute segment of the 3 hour show. Anyone else hear it?
    That unboxing guy who has a huge following also endorsed the KEY2. I didn't watch the video, but I noticed his click bait thumbnail and he said it's his new daily driver or whatever.

Not dissing the guy, but it's cool that somebody with his level of popularity does that.

I will have to check out the one you're referring to.
    07-08-18 02:37 AM