I was looking for a KEY2 on kijiji locally and came across a listing for KEY2's for sale on pricetagbuster.online. They have open box for 329 and new for 389 canadian. Seems too good to be true and they only accept interac e-transfer. Site also looks a bit sketchy. Anyone order from them before?
    07-25-18 11:00 AM
    Hmmm, only the name of the site would make me not believe it's true, but hey if somebody has already good experience with them, why not...
    07-25-18 11:05 AM
    And with that 15% discount with the promo code they give you, you're down to $330. There has to be a catch, like you have to sign a 2-year contract with Tbaytel.
    07-25-18 11:18 AM
    e transfer? hahaha no thanks
    07-25-18 11:23 AM
    I shot them an email just now to pay and pick-up in person from their Mississauga warehouse (I live closeby). Waiting for their response. Shall update on this thread as applicable.
    07-25-18 01:16 PM
    I just looked at the site and it states pick up at their mississauga location. Returns are done thru mail to Quebec. The KEY2's are from Tbaytel which appears to be Thunder Bay area. I am wondering if they are rejects from BB Mobile. Maybe someone else here knows more but is it worth it buying for half price? My guess is something could be or will go wrong with these KEy2's
    07-25-18 02:02 PM
    I shot them an email just now to pay and pick-up in person from their Mississauga warehouse (I live closeby). Waiting for their response. Shall update on this thread as applicable.
    Nearly an hour now, no reply from them. Plus, their web-contact-page does not work. Plus, plus ~ no contact numbers anywhere. Things could be fishy.
    07-25-18 02:10 PM
    let me know if anyone goes for a visit. Interested either way.
    07-25-18 03:24 PM
    If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is...
    07-25-18 04:52 PM
    Many hrs. now, no reply. No reply to my Facebook PM to them as well, which was sent around 3:15pm. This site is sketchy, confirmed. BEWARE!
    07-25-18 05:35 PM
    They didn't think they had to deal with the Crackberry scam busters team did they?
    Qorax likes this.
    07-26-18 02:01 AM
    Ive been emailing them and they sent me some pictures of a key2 unit.
    Still found it sketchy so i looked on ebay and with no surprise i found the pictures on a post of someone selling a brand new key2.
    They mentionned in on of there emails if i wanted to go pick it up at there warehouse.
    Been from Montreal i dont feel like driving 12 hours to go and come back.
    I placed a order but never sent the money. After a few back and forth emails they canceled my order .
    I feel it to be very sketchy.
    But the idea of carriers liquidating there stock is possible. Especially with open boxes.
    07-26-18 01:53 PM
    Ive been emailing them and they sent me some pictures of a key2 unit.
    Still found it sketchy so i looked on ebay and with no surprise i found the pictures on a post of someone selling a brand new key2.
    They mentionned in on of there emails if i wanted to go pick it up at there warehouse.
    Been from Montreal i dont feel like driving 12 hours to go and come back.
    I placed a order but never sent the money. After a few back and forth emails they canceled my order .
    I feel it to be very sketchy.
    But the idea of carriers liquidating there stock is possible. Especially with open boxes.
    They're not going to liquidate a phone 3 weeks old. Give your head a shake.

They're also selling iPhone Xs for half price. IPhone liquidation? Yeah right.
    07-26-18 03:51 PM

More like iClone, if anything
    07-26-18 04:15 PM
    I’d be afraid of losing my credit information so I’d just mail them cash for my purchase.
    07-27-18 05:22 AM
    They're not going to liquidate a phone 3 weeks old. Give your head a shake.

Where do you see iphoneX half price?
    07-29-18 10:14 AM