I searched a bit on ebay for key2, but the lowest average prices are around 400 $ which is still a lot. Normal average is around 600.
    But, i found several insanely expensive models, like these here:

Hm. I cannot upload picture... wtf?!why?

Anyway, the prices are 3K and 6K $.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-20 12:37 PM
    It's a sellers markets at this point.... what little demand there is, has come close to surpassing the little inventory that's left.

Have seen crazy listing of the RED KEY2, or some custom aftermarket Gold one.

TCL wasn't BlackBerry... they didn't build millions of units that will be sitting around gathering dust for the next five years as people decide they want to try one. Thus prices rebounded once retailers cleared out their inventory last fall, and once BBMo ends things in a few months.. they'll only go up.
    06-12-20 01:53 PM
    Yeah silly prices , retailing here in the UK at the original or higher prices

And for a product which is getting no security updates? No promised upgrade to the next version of Android.

It's all about the usp I think. The keyboard.
    Last edited by steveCheshire; 06-13-20 at 06:21 AM.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-13-20 06:06 AM
    Now Unihertz is catching on, and playing the same pricing games.
    06-16-20 09:13 AM
    The price listed for me was about £290 - hardly a price game in my opinion.
    06-16-20 12:06 PM
    06-16-20 12:07 PM
    look at ebay for the key2 if you want a laugh at pricing
    06-16-20 12:08 PM
    You gotta have rocks in your head to pay any significant amount for a Key2 right now. it's fast approaching obsolete status and besides the keyboard, the specs were always underwhelming.
    WES51 likes this.
    06-16-20 12:16 PM
    You gotta have rocks in your head to pay any significant amount for a Key2 right now. it's fast approaching obsolete status and besides the keyboard, the specs were always underwhelming.
    Yes, but if you're a super-fan of a well-crafted keyboard, it's all we have.

I will have to switch by the end of the summer for security reasons alone, but otherwise, there is no accounting for taste.
    06-16-20 12:25 PM
    Their official stores on eBay for the USA, Germany and UK all have it much higher than that.

Direct from them or from AlExpress is the $340 USD.... but from eBay its $749 (Unihertz, not 3rd party).
    06-16-20 01:13 PM
    Their official stores on eBay for the USA, Germany and UK all have it much higher than that.

Direct from them or from AlExpress is the $340 USD.... but from eBay its $749 (Unihertz, not 3rd party).
    Thats weird and being discussed on their FB page
    06-16-20 04:16 PM
    Thats weird and being discussed on their FB page
    I wonder how quick they’ll be to answer with a response?!?
    06-16-20 05:37 PM
    But it has a USP and looks very beautiful
    06-16-20 05:47 PM
    I wonder how quick they’ll be to answer with a response?!?
    I figured they'd fix it last week.... instead the price changes on eBay spread to UK and Germany.

I suspect they are just experimenting with the prices on the last hundred or so units they have left...
    06-17-20 07:05 AM
    way overpriced, wish I could afford to upgrade to key2! Can't believe I am being priced out of a pkb!!! can't sell a kidney for a Blackberry
    06-17-20 06:17 PM
    I believe they might be crowdfunding for the next model of the keyboard unihertz - if so I will sign up to that for the cheaper price
    06-18-20 05:14 AM
    I believe they might be crowdfunding for the next model of the keyboard unihertz - if so I will sign up to that for the cheaper price
    Thanks for the heads up, that might just work for me !
    06-18-20 02:10 PM
    I know they asked some questions about what people would like to see.... have they ever given any indication of the results or when/if they are going to do something else?

I suspect the Jelly 2 will take up most their time for the foreseeable future.
    06-18-20 02:50 PM
    Oh that doesn't sound good! I was put off the titan as it appears to be a hobby phone rather than a reliable business phone
    06-18-20 05:54 PM
    Oh that doesn't sound good! I was put off the titan as it appears to be a hobby phone rather than a reliable business phone
    Unfortunately, that’s going to be a Unihertz risk due to location of company.
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 06-23-20 at 06:23 AM.
    06-18-20 09:34 PM
    after my silver Key 2 broke first i went to the titan because the prices for another Key 2 were about 100€ more than 1 year ago wtf.

but i was lucky and did won a bet on ebay. my highest bid for a black Key2 was 280€ and i won it. condition is just like a new phone, everything without kinks or scratches or other marks. pkb just like new too. Only the headphones were missing and the wall plug was scratched. But still an amazing deal. And i still have the headphones from my old Key2
    06-23-20 05:52 AM
    Amazon in Australia is selling Key2 Red for Aus$1,310, which is US$ 873... Silver is available for US$ 900.

(You can even still buy a Passport for Aus530 US$362)
    06-24-20 07:28 PM
    https://gotalkusa.com/smartphones/bl...-key2-unlocked $679 new in box. I just got one. (I love the keyboard and will be sad once this one dies.)
    07-23-20 01:46 AM
    https://gotalkusa.com/smartphones/bl...-key2-unlocked $679 new in box. I just got one. (I love the keyboard and will be sad once this one dies.)
    Inventory on GoTalk has fluctuated... so if someone tries and there isn't any stock, just keep trying.
    07-23-20 10:45 AM